What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ingve & Wetone (Action: Bans issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stimpen

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Ingve and wetone

Description of what happened: I was sitting in my car in Kavala watching VDMers by the dealer (that is wetone that smashes into the cars by the dealer in high speed) when this guy Ingve comes and start shooting at me at close range and RDMs me. He aimed like shit aswell as it took several bullets at close range to bring me down even if I hardly moved.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes I sent him messages asking for compensation but he did not respond.

Value of item/money lost: 10k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Trying to RP with this people = not working. That is for sure. They never talk and always shoots on sight if you are for example telling them to drop their guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm it was 9 days ago since I posted this report. This weekend 23-24th of August I saw both Ingve and wetone on the server.

I know you admins have a lot to do. But it´s a bit frustrating when players break the rules, spit you in the face when confronting them and when you report them nothing happens.

Like they can do whatever they want and nothing happens.

And it seems like they are those who are nagging on the admins for bans or comp that get their will through while they who just file a report and then say nothing have a smaller chance of getting their ban or com request approved.

As in some cases they seem to get banned after a couple of hours while older cases are forgotten if not reviewed until they have come a bit down on the list.

Thank you for your time gentlemen and have a nice day

Thanks for the report

Banned for RDM - 66a2756b3c786d6c579dbfbbd37b7f8c -1 Ingve - Forum Report 08/09/2014

Banned for VDM - b8adbaa756529af5a384cc6f78639fe2 -1 Wetone - Forum report 08/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back