What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm sorry, but goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As requested by Wilco, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to the community as a whole. My actions were not intentional, the script that was "taken" was found from a public source online and was definately not taken from ALUK.  This post is a little shorter than I hoped, I did try to post a longer one before, a lot longer.. but it didn't work, for reasons most of you probably understand.

I would however like to include my goodbye speech and also a few thanks in one. 

Would like to say thank you to all of the Marmite Miners, i'm sorry for disappointing you, and I am sorry for any problems or inconvenience this has caused you all. It is going to kill me not being able to speak to you guys, it really is. You guys have grown to be great friends and I don't know what i'm going to do without you all.

The same said for the NHS - I have encountered many fun people and have had a few telling off's, but it wouldnt have been the same otherwise. I personally want to thank @lionel, @Thanatos and @CMO Marc Smith for the opportunities you have given me, such as becoming an MTO, and also the long awaited chance of becoming a GP.

I have made friends on this server I never thought of losing, and It is going to be extremely hard to cope without speaking to many of you, feel free to add me and message me on steam if you feel too, if not, i definately understand because of the circumstances.

I am very sorry I let everyone down, after 8 months I didn't even think I was capable of such a thing, however would also like to thank @Vladic Ka for the opportunities you gave the marmite miners and the brilliant streams I have not only watched, but also been involved with.

I am sorry for letting down the Marmite Miners especially, and I hope that my removal from the community does not reflect badly on you guys, couldn't pick a better bunch of people even if I tried, extremely good, friendly and welcoming people, both old and new - all the best wishes to you all.

One last thanks to the Hobos who participated in todays Hobo Deathmatch, It will definately be remembered as my last event whilst on the server, and possibly one of the most fun.

I would like to thank @Steven Seabass, @Cutter and @Mycaelis for the chance of joining marmite miners, since the day I joined, it has been fun and has kept me playing on this community. No matter what has went wrong, or how bad of a mood i've been in, the miners have perked me up - I would also like to thank all of the newer miners, such as @Darryl Duffy, @kazza_cab, @MD Milo as you guys have provided some great roleplay and I hope you don't ever forget it!

Thanks to @MD San Miguel for all of the good times, renaming Dan's room many, many times.. Send me that collage by the way! Thanks to @WhoisDan, @TI Elakin, @Unlucky George on the occasions that my headset wasn't echoing! More thanks to the original marmite miners that I first met when joining, @Cogmaster, @Papa Hedge, @Ambassador Fung, @Chris Robinson, @Tom - Billy Bob and all of the others that I definitely have missed off, there's too many of you! Forgot to mention all of the abuse from @Jammy!

Thanks to the NHS team, @GP bobmarley, @GP Hank, @GP Willis, @GP. Daanish, @GP. Lharmon, @Hatchingdragon and @Shalloa. How could I forget good old Secretary ZYZZ, @SUR Jordan and all the others, again theres too many of you to list!

If I havn't messaged you already, I'm sorry. I tried to get around most people I could however I simply couldn't.

Although I do wish to be apart of this community, and never wished to move any players across, I feel that at the moment I must allow the situation to cool, before posting an unban appeal or looking for a second chance from anybody.

I would like everyone to know that you have provided me with possibly the best 8 months of my life, and i'm sorry it had to end this way. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself and I would be willing to do absolutely anything to deserve another chance on this community.

Finally, now I must say sorry, and goodbye.

Thanks for having me, Mickeey.

Last edited by a moderator:
It says in Wilco's post you are able to appeal?!

Please don't go buddy and at least try to appeal, but if you really choose to go, then best of luck. Make sure to add me on Steam from soneone such as San or Dan's friends and keep in touch. Sucks to see you go like this.

Best of luck for all your future endeavors if you do choose to go, I think I speak for a lot of people when i say this is a great loss to the server.

You were always there to during my days as FA, you basically taught me how to be an MTO, you should still try and appeal as the GP lounge won't be the same without you 

ill miss u mate hope u can apeal soon and come bk  to us

As requested by Wilco, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to the community as a whole. My actions were not intentional, the script that was "taken" was found from a public source online and was definately not taken from ALUK.  This post is a little shorter than I hoped, I did try to post a longer one before, a lot longer.. but it didn't work, for reasons most of you probably understand.
Inside your mission file:

b3cbG4y.png

It was taken from ALUK originally, as it says in Wilco's post. We were aware that this has spread around and alot of servers use the script today. You can even see that the person who originally made it (Me) uses a different indentation method (Tab Size 4) rather than the person who took it, who uses a indentation method of what seems to be 6 spaces. (Judging on the edit to my Auto Generated header that he did to change the credit)

Original File:

ItsvL4g.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside your mission file:

b3cbG4y.png

It was taken from ALUK originally, as it says in Wilco's post. We were aware that this has spread around and alot of servers use the script today. You can even see that the person who originally made it (Me) uses a different indentation method (Tab 4 Spaces) rather than the person who took it, who uses a indentation method of what seems to be 6 spaces. (Judging on the Auto Generated header edit that he did to change the credit)
I now see that this was originally taken from you, I will immediately remove the addon because of this, and I can only apologise for this, as stated there was no credit given to ALUK in the original post on the public forum. Sorry once again.

I now see that this was originally taken from you, I will immediately remove the addon because of this, and I can only apologise for this, as stated there was no credit given to ALUK in the original post on the public forum. Sorry once again.
Thats no problem, I have removed the part from the main post as we now know what happened.

You're a great guy mickeey and I strongly advise you to write an appeal with your backup account. I know that you didn't have any negative intentions towards ALUK.

Best of luck if you choose to appeal!
If not, I hope everything works out with whatever it is you choose to do next!

I have no idea what this is all about, but shame to see you go buddy. We had some good times together and hope you'll be well in whatever you decide to do in the future.

Mickeey you are an outstanding guy and I hope to see you back on  ALUK in the future,  we have had some serious fun on the server and i know that you had no intention of stealing anyone as you have put so much time into the server, heck becoming a GP takes time and dedication, not to mention how many times I have seen you help people in the community (including me) the NHS will not be the same without you. You will be missed my friend and I wish you the best of luck and Regardless how this end I will stay in touch.

Like Hank you can appeal and that decision is entirely up to you, People know i will not allow this community to be taken for a ride and this weekend we have learned alot of things about many people and i am glad it came out... it always does

If you do appeal please expect some hard public questions just like Hank.

, @Unlucky George on the occasions that my headset wasn't echoing!
Oh-no "Oh-no"

It's like losing two of you "It's like losing two of you"

Try with that ban appeal "Try with that ban appeal"

Take a chance "Take a chance"

I'm simulating your trade mark echo with the italics btw "I'm simulating your trade mark echo with the italics btw"

Farewell good sir "Farewell good sir"

:,( ... :,(

If you don't decide to appeal, I wish you all the best in your future life. I had some good times and it is very sad to see you go. It came as a real surprise to me tonight to see that 4 GP's (Shalloa being the 4th) have been banned, and it made my heart ache. I hope everything ends up alright for everyone.

Farewell Mickeey :(

When I heard what happened I was so confused. I hope you manage an unban appeal. Who is going to collage Dan's room with me? I'm going to miss you if you do go, and I wish you the best of luck if you can't return. You have me on steam so I will keep in touch. 

I refuse to shed a tear. Good riddence hobo!

Nah, just kidding douche, end of the day you done gone papa'd it so you should man up and be a good boy now, get your ass back to ALUK... i need reviving. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back