What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm out <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoax

Quadbikes?
So my time has come I'm getting bored and don't see any fun in the community anymore. But I'm not gonna lie I've enjoyed my time on here alot when I started to play for real back in Febuary last year, I met alot of nice people that I won't forget. My journey on the server went from diffrent gangs to the police,unmc and the nhs, I really enjoyed my time in all of them. I might come back one day or I won't I'm not sure yet.

Now I would just like to give afew mentions to the people that I really enjoyed to play with here.

@DI Owen I anoyed you when you were a PC and I made you drive me to prison in a Zamak ever since then I have been anoying you for a while so now I'm off to piss someone else off.

@Jaam I staryed speaking to you when we were in the UNMC and I really got to know you in AVC you're a good friend and we better play some more cod.

@Mr kazz I will miss you lots man we had so much fun with our trg's and runs 

@Jamiie I know you bearly go on here anymore but you were the worst hobo on Tanoa and I still hate you for it.

@Steve McBaloni You really got me in to the server back in StickUp and when I first joined the NHS thanks for the good days.

@Sniffo you were alwats high when we played but it was a blast, home to hear from you one day.

@TheBlast I met you on unturned and you told me to join The Company you were a great friend.

@TCK John Dillinger you taught me alot on the server and you were always a blast to play with enjoy your time here man.

@DippyCoB Joined your ts channel and decided to do a salt run with you I later had to teach you how to fly so you could join BA. You're a great friend

@VikRambo I remember when you did my first PA and said I was shit at everything but driving thx for passing me. You're great guy and hope we play something at some point

@CyberDOLT you're a great guy and you actually bought a quad bike from me

@Adam Wes you're mean but an amazing roleplayer hope we still play cs 

@HappyKnife Always had something to complain about where ever we were you will get far on here and I wish you luck

@Randomized you scared me when I first talked to you but you're a cool guy

@JammalCammal you always rdmed and broke rules when I first met you in AVC was some great times

@Simen you and @2Pac always got me in to some great amazing times pn the server and some I won't forget.

@Mark Watney Always loved my times with you even though I rdmed you twice.

@Drizzel your jokes are bad but they still make me laugh

Thanks to Police command and UNMC command for taking their time with my bs and the anti AVC operations they were fun.

@Everyone else I will miss you and you made my times on the server amazing while staying up at 4 am playing on rpuk/aluk I loved it and I wish you luck

ByeArma3-render-quadbike.png

Feels bad man but ill see you round and i never once rdemed you  it was every one else that was i guess i missed my oppurtuinty for you 😭

I think the best thing I ever did was join AVC to meet 'The Quadbike Man'. What a time it has been Hoax, Hoaxy, Krokopan, Quadbike man what great times, from having 100 quadbikes in Kavala Church and renting them out to throwing smoke grenades at I99. 

What a time... Dankest memer of all time. 

Bye Hoaxy &lt;3

Sad times buddy , probably one of the better role players on the server always a sad time when people you know leave , Hope to see you back in a game after a short break , good luck and there will always be a place in TCK when you return .

Ill never forget the time i was driving out of athira and i hear this naked man screaming for help. Saving him from his kidnapper was one of the best decisions in my life because that man was hoax.

Please come back some day...

Goodbye Quadbike Hobo... I still remember that I returned your quadbike halfway across the island to your house in Kavala :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back