What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I'm looking for an artist...

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
Hey guys!

So i'm planing to get a tattoo but in order to do so i need some kind of "image"

Unfortunately for me none of my local area is good sketcher or anything like that, depressed i remember i'm part of an awesome community! 

What i need is just some general idea what to bring to the tattoo guy and he will improve upon the image for me, what you are getting out of this is basically me remembering your internet name for the rest off my life :) Oh and maybe a pizza/peach your way?

The theme off the tattoo is History as i LOVE history.

The idea i had was this:

A very old pocket watch that is crumbling and dust on it etc, below it the earth, and at each sides 2 books, also old and crumbly looking books.

I know this isn't much info but that's the best i got for now, the idea in my head looks amazing, now if you take upon the challenge please bear in mind it doesn't need to look AMAZING, the tattoo guy will improve upon it, i simply need an model for the actual tattoo! 

Thanks a lot!

Love you guys <3 

PeachMaster. 

I know what Zippey really wants. An apple on his left bum

Finally my time to shine!

zLbk4JR.png

(left everything else out cuz this is all you need <3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately for me none of my local area is good sketcher or anything like that, depressed i remember i'm part of an awesome community! 
I'd make sure to find a good tattoo artist first.

Back