What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

... Im going to report you... Have fun with a ban...

My favourite is "I have my GoPro on and I'm recording... we'll see what the government has to say" I hear that quite a bit as a Police Officer, its a poor excuse for a threat disguised as role play and it happens all to often in my opinion.

I honestly don't mind people saying those things... It's just people letting out a bit of anger, most likely after being RDM'd, VDM'd or they're just generally confused.

I don't quite see how others can get annoyed by it. If anything, it makes me giggle

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't mind people saying those things... It's just people letting out a bit of anger, most likely after being RDM'd, VDM'd or they're just generally confused.

I don't quite see how others can get annoyed by it. If anything, it makes me giggle
It happens all to often when rebels / hobos / civvies get bested in a fire fight by the police or something doesn't go their way, honestly, I hear it said not just to myself but many other officers regularly, it gets tiresome real fast and I've been an officer under a month and do my best to follow all the rules and lead by example, needless to say I haven't been reported yet -  however, I'm sure my time will come.

Is it that hard to ignore the chat then?

With talking in side chat not included that is

Ah okey... I've only had it once that someone did that, we took 100k of him 15min. later so I was satisfied.

I do agree but as it is, more people always will have its up's and down's i guess.

Back