What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Im back!

Ronnie Pickering

After a long break i'm finally back. getting some more hours and expierence on aluk so that i can eventually join a gang.

See you on altis and tanao ;)

Welcome back buddy!

Lots of interesting things are happening soon, you came back at the right time :)

Who the fuck is Ronnie Pickering? "IM FUCKING RONNIE PICKERING" welcome back buddy

Welcome back!

make sure to read the rules change log. Some things have changed :).

I remember you from a couple of months ago, your gang killed me and my friends at the drug dealer in neri :(

Welcome back buddy!

i not remember you but welcome back :)?

welcome.jpg

Last edited:
ayyy man, i've been away for ages aswell but i remember you when you were new haha! Didn't realize you stuck around on the server.

Werent you in one of my old gangs?

I remember you from a couple of months ago, your gang killed me and my friends at the drug dealer in neri :(

Welcome back buddy!
Not that Ronnie Pickering ;) i think there were like 3 RPings. i'm the one and only though ;)

me and @louisluciferdefo remember you

ayyy man, i've been away for ages aswell but i remember you when you were new haha! Didn't realize you stuck around on the server.
Aahh probably wouldn't have stuck around if it weren't for you guys. see you on there ;)

Back