What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ifrit/hunter ramming ifrit/hunter

Just saw that NoNonsense & fuel were banned cuz of this? Now im confused again.

Edit: Can yo do it when both sides agree? Cuz I love getting rammed by a Hunter :)
Yeah lately we were in a hunter - ifrit AND hunter - hunter, the police started ramming so we rammed back, disabled their vehicles, repaired them and took em :D but now that this is apperently not allowed we wont have those kind of fun times again :(

Only last week was we having a chat with a high ranking officer after another high ranking officer killed a person who AFK about ramming ifrits with hunters who said it's fine, no names will be mentioned but wow, I knew it was removed!

Dear Mr. Wilco,

I would kindly request you to change this rule. It's the only entertainment you get when in an Ifrit or a Hunter. I do not see the use of the Hunter or an Ifrit if they can't ram, the whole point of an Hunter is to counter an Ifrit and vice versa. When they can't ram eachother it would have little use for them to still be ingame. Also it's a good laugh and makes great fun. Like the time CI Robert and I were ramming eachother because we felt like it(and I asked Robert). I would love to show you the fun you can have with this, if you desire so. I'll provide the Ifrit and I am sure that you can get a Hunter. If you chose to accept this request, send me a message on TS. Its worth the fun, after the ramming is over and the Hunter or Ifrit is disabled or damaged I always surrender to the police without any violence. I ask you kindly, change the rule. These vehicles are not going to explode eachother, everybody has fun and most of all both sides have some awesome RP out of it when I surrender.

Regards, Puppy

Dear Mr. Wilco,

I would kindly request you to change this rule. It's the only entertainment you get when in an Ifrit or a Hunter. I do not see the use of the Hunter or an Ifrit if they can't ram, the whole point of an Hunter is to counter an Ifrit and vice versa. When they can't ram eachother it would have little use for them to still be ingame. Also it's a good laugh and makes great fun. Like the time CI Robert and I were ramming eachother because we felt like it(and I asked Robert). I would love to show you the fun you can have with this, if you desire so. I'll provide the Ifrit and I am sure that you can get a Hunter. If you chose to accept this request, send me a message on TS. Its worth the fun, after the ramming is over and the Hunter or Ifrit is disabled or damaged I always surrender to the police without any violence. I ask you kindly, change the rule. These vehicles are not going to explode eachother, everybody has fun and most of all both sides have some awesome RP out of it when I surrender.

Regards, Puppy

Dear Mr. Wilco,

Regards, Puppy
dat pesky double post, and now me the troll i am qoute it so you can see it three times!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr. Wilco,

Regards, Puppy
I disagree :(

I use the Ifrit as a deterrent and only when required.

Some officers have been testing them today and if both at full speed have a head on collision, you only lose tyres

I think if they were gonna blow up, after last night they would of.. huh fuel ;) ? haha was good fun tho :p

It is something both rebels and Police enjoy so why it is not allowed is beyond me.

TBH think roleplay if you see a car which is armoured you wouldn't see Northumbria Police ramming dem cars :)

But you see cops ram cars in RL... to stop the car, ill post vid when I get home.

Back