What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

IF YOU CANT USE A GUN, DO NOT READ THIS!

killerabbit

Ladies and Gentlemen, for those who have been missing it or looking to join you need wait no longer:​

MILSIM IS BACK!

We have been working over the past month to bring some major improvements to the group as a whole, so here is what we have lined up:

• A Brand new storyline; remaining with a strong focus on the group as a PMC (Private Military Company) we will be facing brand new enemies in a large and dynamic new world.
  • Brand new company; Going under the name Barghest Security Group, we will have brand new, top of the line kit, new vehicles and a new base which will expand as player actions and decisions are made. (disclaimer: base, guns and vehicles may not actually be new. Equipment may not be top of the line and could be purchased from Amazon at the lowest price. Bulletproof vests maybe replaced with cardboard interiors if we run low on money.  Terms and conditions apply.)
  • New mission creators; Alongside myself Valen, Home and Bernie will be adding their own unique brand of missions.
  • Hybrid Zeus Missions ; There will be the additional missions created before and during the actually missions who can tailor the experience in real time based on player decisions throughout the mission as needed to allow more dynamic situations.
  • Different game modes; Including Overthrow Nights along with any custom missions that people may find enjoyable to experience.

Storyline missions: Thursdays @ 19:30 GMT

Overthrow/Custom mission night: Saturday @ 20:00 GMT

There will more information to follow, but for now, if your interested please let us know bellow :)

Valen? Missions? Milsim? Creation? What could possibly go wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you send me a link where I can download the mods needed for this? Also I have no idea what to do so will be needing a noob run

Guess I'm ruled out then
1f602.png
. Looks like it's back to rubber bullets...
shhhh i didnt tell anyone before but I spent a good 20 minutes on my last one firing at stuff without having a mag actually loaded

just act like you're shooting and its all good

Last edited by a moderator:
shhhh i didnt tell anyone before but I spent a good 20 minutes on my last one firing at stuff without having a mag actually loaded

just act like you're shooting and its all good
whatever works i guess

Back