What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ice Cream Truck crowdfunding

Drizzel

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Hello all,

Some time ago I started the company "Ice-N-Cream", the company with the finest ice cream trucks of Altis. We have several vehicles in our fleet, but our love and pride is of course the big IceyPink. This truck has also been the fan-favourite for some time and especially for our younger customers.

ifrit.png

Sadly, this truck is no more.

After only a few months of service she was turned into scrap metal by some rebellious characters. I had notified police but there was sadly nothing that could be done to prevent her awful fate. I myself followed my precious vehicle all the way to the scrap yard itself, but was forced to retreat when the robbers opened fire on me. I managed to obtain a photo of the man that stole the truck which will be forwarded to the police as soon as possible to aid their investigation. If anyone has any tips concerning his identity or whereabouts, please inform the authorities.

Reiss.png

rip.png

Even though this was a tragic occurrence, we as a company must go on. This is, however, not easy for us.

Ice-N-Cream makes no profit - we charge nothing for our ice cream and other delicacies. All money comes out of the pockets of employees and tips from happy customers. But as we all know, a vehicle like this is expensive. Too expensive.

That's why we're reaching out to the public. If you want our pink icon back on the roads, please give generously to the white truckboxer with the ringing bells and delicious ice cream that will be driving around Altis. Thank you.

391278091482919020317.png

Where can we donate? I need them amazing hats for when I am on patrol and the icecream for on the road D:

Back