What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I made a thing (I swear I wasnt on any substances at the time)

zaF

A friend of mine did a thing in 1v1 arena and I recorded it and made this thingerrr topkek lolol!!!1

Subscribe to me on utube for more hilarious and origional content that you wont give a fuck about and probably never watch. Thx

shoutout to the grebo kid who hit the shot for making this all possibleeee

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DylanS

Any feedback for my next videoio? All your comments and support go towards helping me become a successful mlg lord. Tyty

@DylanS as much as i like being liked. Your not answering the simple question that I put forward to you are you sir? If you could re reed the above sentance and give me your answer that would be splendedede. Thankss

And I jumped the gun, good job me im special

I c a n c u used velocity v. well also mayb magic bullet looks??????????

v. mlg :)
thanks for your dank feedback m8. I think it lacked faze and needed more wow BUT DONT WORRY I WILL HAVE IT SORTED IN NEXT WEEKS EPISODE. STAY TUNED FOR MORE MLG MADNESSZ COMING YOUR WAY SOON.

@DylanS as much as i like being liked. Your not answering the simple question that I put forward to you are you sir? If you could re reed the above sentance and give me your answer that would be splendedede. Thankss

And I jumped the gun, good job me im special

thanks for your dank feedback m8. I think it lacked faze and needed more wow BUT DONT WORRY I WILL HAVE IT SORTED IN NEXT WEEKS EPISODE. STAY TUNED FOR MORE MLG MADNESSZ COMING YOUR WAY SOON.
can I donate

#fuckingtune

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back