What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I have no issues with any admins but...

William141

If someone did have an issue with an admin, where on earth would they go? I was just browsing the forums and seen nothing for it. Would it just come under the report a player? Because admins deal with that? 

This completely screwed my mind for some reason. Probably because I have been up for 24 hours at this point. 

Scratch that, ignore this post, or don't. Or do. 

Goodnight.

Use the report a player section or speak to @

Last edited by a moderator:
Well having a problem or not getting along with someone is not a Banable Offense.

Did you try approaching the Admin or texting him/her? (Could be me tho)

Otherwise try talk to Dain to find a solution. :)

If they're breaking rules, in my opinion, they should be treated as any other player would be, and be reported in the report a player section. Now, some rules they are obviously allowed to break in-game for various reasons.. But if it was something such as player abuse, racism or anything along those lines they should be either reported, or you should speak to an admin and file a formal complaint. 

This is just my two cents, I don't know the situation, and therefore can't properly comment.

Also, why would anyone have an issue with you, Steph? :eek:

You never know @Agent Washington :)
You can not get along with everyone and some people just don't like you. 
(That's completely fine not everyone can be your friend)

But yeah I don't know whats the Gentlemans Problem .. we don't know if someone broke the rules or people just completely disagree on something :)  
It does not neccesary have to be something super bad .. maybe those 2 just had an argument or something?

depending on the severity, complaint and how obvious the issue is (aka clear VDM over questionable RDM), I would speak to the admin directly in teamspeak or PM them.

If you don't want to discuss it with them or don't find a resolution, try another admin you consider more approachable. 

If that still isn't an option, I'd speak to your gang leader/staff leader or Daim.

What I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE, is to publicly complain/report them before resolving it internally (this should be standard protocol for all but intentional rule breaks). And the less cut & dry the case is, the more it should be resolved privately. This also applies to Heads of UMNC, Police, NHS and Gangs(to a lesser extent).  

If you have tried to sort it out with no luck with that admin then report as you would any one else. We as admins are not above the core server rules. You dont need to go to any one special. Report it for all to see and other admins will deal with it, and it will be done on a public thread. 

At the end of the day its a game and were all people. If its a stupid report it gets thrown out. If it has some meaning it will be dealt with.

depending on the severity, complaint and how obvious the issue is (aka clear VDM over questionable RDM), I would speak to the admin directly in teamspeak or PM them.

If you don't want to discuss it with them or don't find a resolution, try another admin you consider more approachable.

If that still isn't an option, I'd speak to your gang leader/staff leader or Daim.

What I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE, is to publicly complain/report them before resolving it internally (this should be standard protocol for all but intentional rule breaks). And the less cut & dry the case is, the more it should be resolved privately. This also applies to Heads of UMNC, Police, NHS and Gangs(to a lesser extent).
+1 I did this with a certain Admin who tried RDMing me, turned that it was all a mistake :)

I told an admin to go fuck himself once, it didn't end well for both parties..

I would definitely not do that or like Sean said don't post a public report on the admin if it's not a serious offence but just a general problem you have with them, personally I would go and have a chat with @DainMK he will resolve the situation with ease.

If you can't sort the problem then I guess it's just tough luck, just advoid dealing with said admin.

Here is a process to follow:

1. Get in contact with said admin via TS. If not on TS then PM on forum. If problem solved fine, else move onto 2.
  2. Contact any other admin.
  3. Contact DainMK and he will relay it.
  4. Goto a helper and report it.
  5. Report on forums if it is a rule breakage. If it is an admin issue then repeat the above process until it works. But do remember that admin decisions are final if it is a decision issue.

As I said, I was being genuinely serious that I had no issue with any of the admin team at all :L

Thanks for your concern though guys, I was just curious as to how that would work. 

Back