What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I don't like to ask but i would love if admins could rethink my money situation.

Tomm

@admins (worth a try) 

So basically as some may know I have a bit of a money problem (ingame) and it was due to a problem with abay. Originally I accudently bought 2 hurons and that put me in debt. I tried to sell to get my money back but abay didn't give me the money for my sold Huron. I am now in debt and have no way of being able to get the money back. I tried a comp request but was refused due to the lack of evidence. All I ask is that admins reset my money to 0 so I can actually get out vehicles in order to make my money back legit.

If you can't no worries but I find this community great and it is really hard to play a game but not be able to do anything as a civ. I can however play as police but obviously there's only so much I can play as them or medics. Thanks for any consideration.

Well live is hard Bud , i surgest to make work for you're money , am off the game And be back at wednasday but let me see What i can do for you m8, just go try to make you're money back, stay safe @tomm

he can't make money because he can't get cars out because he's like 7mill in debt ?

he can't make money because he can't get cars out because he's like 7mill in debt ?
ow .... Euhmmm sell you're body ? No just kiddin am just hold on! I wil give you Some money on wednasday , just to help you out 

hahahhaha.....

CY3YlKy.png

I carnt believe u got into that much debt we shouldn't let him have any money

Last edited by a moderator:
Back