What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to store stuff in houses

Filihut

CEO of UGANDAN AIRLINES
I bought a house. I want to have lots of mk1.... rooks in there. How do I get to store them as I can't yet. Which upgrades do I need?

When inside, press Windows Key, then Property Menu, Storage, the click the Items tab. From here you just simply drag over the items from your inventory to the storage. If you do not have the Resupply Point upgrade already, make sure your weapon does not have magazines in it when dragging it over. 

When inside, press Windows Key, then Property Menu, Storage, the click the Items tab. From here you just simply drag over the items from your inventory to the storage. If you do not have the Resupply Point upgrade already, make sure your weapon does not have magazines in it when dragging it over. 
Wait you can store all your gear in your house without having resuply point???? I clicked on my gear and then typed how much I wanted to move and clicked move and it didn't do anything... Also, how does resuply point work...

Back