What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How Do I Post Screenshots?

Hi,

I am trying to report a player and I have screenshots. How do I upload and post them to my thread?

Thanks in advance

One way is to upload the image to imgur (www.imgur.com) and use the image-link to put it into the post using the image-icon on the menubar above this textbox....

thanks a lot! is there a way to post it directly to my thread?
What I did for steam was to open up the screenshot manager and select "show on disk".

Next I uploaded an image to photobucket and on the right side of the page it has an image url which if you click on it copies it automatically.Then just paste that link in the thread and the picture shows up when u post the thread.

if its screen shot taken through steam, go to arma 3 screnshots, find the screen shot you want to upload, and press view online, and then click on the picture that comes up and it should open in a new window, just copy the link and put it into your post.

if you want it to be on the post as a picture, in the toolbar left of the twitter icon is a image and just press on that and paste the link

Back