What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House for sale in the heart of Sofia, Serious offers only!!!

Grumpy

I'm Watching You!
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!
 ​
I have here for you my house that I am trying to sell in the Heart of Sofia!​
This house is truely beautiful and spacious with a very big garden and its own private basket ball court and childrens play area.​
It fits the maximum Storage boxes and it truely is worth the money!​
 ​
Also I am Currently selling a Garage that I have next to the house on the main road that leads through Sofia which is just a 10 second walk from the house!!!​
 ​
This house will be up for sale for a limited time only and I will be taking serious offiers only so please dont make stupid offers because what ever you pay truely will be worth every penny!!!​
 ​
If you are truely interested in buying my house and Garage then say a price and I shall then tell you if I accept or not, I will not take anyting less then £2m for it so better start bidding!​
 ​
Please see pictures attached and you will truely appreciate it!​
 ​
Qhy2pJb.jpg
nwK8CM1.jpg
LtpFfnC.jpg
N8TNxsh.jpg
7g6Srpl.jpg
DyXzw1A.jpg
HZicttT.jpg
0PZjfji.jpg

WHAAAAtttt a shit hole...

You got no ground.... 

You got no fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you going to sell it if you can't get in there :p ?
This is why I am selling it, Due to the fact We are not allowed in that area, it only makes sense to sell it to some rich hobo with more money than sense ;)

This is why I am selling it, Due to the fact We are not allowed in that area, it only makes sense to sell it to some rich hobo with more money than sense ;)
I'm considering selling my 500k house near unmc checkpoint, good for spawning there... easy to sell houses there :p

I'm considering selling my 500k house near unmc checkpoint, good for spawning there... easy to sell houses there :p
Good idea! I dont really play as a Civ at all anyway thats another reason why I want to sell my crib!

2.5mil! + my hamster!

Yea get rekt Dragon!

£3.78 and Daphne and Celeste's Greatest Hits digital download.

5597122_3863211_daphneceleste_jpeg.jpg

£3.78 and Daphne and Celeste's Greatest Hits digital download.

5597122_3863211_daphneceleste_jpeg.jpg
haha dont think that will cut it, its tough times out there!

As it stands £2.5m plus a hamster is the highest offer, Can anyone match or raise that?

haha dont think that will cut it, its tough times out there!

As it stands £2.5m plus a hamster is the highest offer, Can anyone match or raise that?
Just curious, how does the transaction work, is the 2.5m for the total cost of the property or just to have you sell it the same time we have to buy it manually? Also, that playground looks awfully unkept, are you sure if I let the kids play on it they'll be safe? :eek:

Just curious, how does the transaction work, is the 2.5m for the total cost of the property or just to have you sell it the same time we have to buy it manually? Also, that playground looks awfully unkept, are you sure if I let the kids play on it they'll be safe? :eek:
I am sorry but i had to fire my last Garden keeper @ because I caught him in the garden doing things with a chicken he should not be doing that are unspeakable, Ill spare the details but im sure you can understand.

As for how the transaction works I think you do have to pay the normal price to offically own the house after which is £1.5m? if anyone can confirm this then ill be thankful. But for the sack of role play though we just have to pretend the actual price you pay me is the only price you have to pay. Unless we come to some sort of arrangment as i will have to sell the house for it to become free for that person to then by. so whatever price i get for selling it ill just give to the person so then they arent paying my price plus normal £1.5m price if you get where im coming from?

I am sorry but i had to fire my last Garden keeper @ because I caught him in the garden doing things with a chicken he should not be doing that are unspeakable, Ill spare the details but im sure you can understand.

As for how the transaction works I think you do have to pay the normal price to offically own the house after which is £1.5m? if anyone can confirm this then ill be thankful. But for the sack of role play though we just have to pretend the actual price you pay me is the only price you have to pay. Unless we come to some sort of arrangment as i will have to sell the house for it to become free for that person to then by. so whatever price i get for selling it ill just give to the person so then they arent paying my price plus normal £1.5m price if you get where im coming from?
In which case could someone clarify the purchasing price afterward as I will be unable to make any bids till I know how much money I'll be losing. Regardless, I probably won't be bidding on the property, unfortunately. 

In which case could someone clarify the purchasing price afterward as I will be unable to make any bids till I know how much money I'll be losing. Regardless, I probably won't be bidding on the property, unfortunately. 
You disappoint me, but i understand if this is out of your price range!

Just to clear up, when i sell the house the money i will get back off the server for selling it i will give to the person buying it off me plus match the rest of the price of the house which i believe is £1.5m so you would only be paying for the price that you are bidding on no extra, obviously i have to make a profit out of it though lol

Back