What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hostage

Daddy666

Is there a time limit on how long someone can be taken hostage, a friend was taken hostage for over an hour. This seems like bad RP............... There is evidence of this as well and of the person but not officially reporting just asking?

There is no time limit, as long as the hostage taker provides RP then it’s fine. If they really want to leave after an hour then just type a // note to the hostage taker letting them know you’ve been a hostage for an hour and would like to do something else or leave.. Or just RP out of it. 

i mean the police had me in cuffs for nearly 40 50 mins today @Rice Krispy all because poseidon was set up around prison then took Charles hostage so it went from 15 mins in prison to hostage by police for almost a hour lol

Thanks guys, I am enjoying the roleplay and i'm new to it had some great fun today. That was until it gets to the evening then it feels like a troll server will post up a videos of what I saw later. Just feels like the police are helping clans and not getting the same quality role play as we do when the server is quiet especially one group always putting vehicles on the bridge at Kavala will post the video tomorrow.

Ground branch on the bridge. I doubt police are helping them they are just too scared to stop them

Back