What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hitman for Hire

LorneMalvo

Good Evening, My name is Lorne Malvo. I am a hitman for hire on the island of Altis. 

I am very discreet with my work and will dispose of any person you wish to teach a lesson. I follow a simple philosophy in life ''There are no saints in the animal kingdom'' if you wish to use my services then don't hesitate to contact me in Altis via cellphone my cell number is: 0800 HITMAN4U.

If i was to get caught (highly unlikely) you shall not be named as an accomplice. 

(EVERYTHING WILL BE ROLEPLAYED FULLY)

Last edited by a moderator:
You realise you can't just locate the person you are targeting and snipe them, right?

Have you contacted an admin for permission to do this?
Why would he need to? As long as it's RPed correctly, then it's fine.

Welcome to ALUK, mate.

Good Evening, My name is Lorne Malvo. I am a hitman for hire on the island of Altis.

I am very discreet with my work and will dispose of any person you wish to teach a lesson. I follow a simple philosophy in life ''There are no saints in the animal kingdom'' if you wish to use my services then don't hesitate to contact me in Altis via cellphone my cell number is: 0800 HITMAN4U.

If i was to get caught (highly unlikely) you shall not be named as an accomplice.
Ill pay you £100'000 for every Goose Cartel, oh ooops I mean BWSC... oh oops I mean Devils something..... that you kill ;)

I will give you 1 million to kill Lorne Malvo.

Why would he need to? As long as it's RPed correctly, then it's fine.

Welcome to ALUK, mate.
True but I mean he cant just find the person and kill him without any reason given to the person before...

@ Oh i see you learned hilarous jokes :) . I am now an officer it was fun to kill and scrap every vehicle we find from UGN tho :)

True but I mean he cant just find the person and kill him without any reason given to the person before...
You can just send them a message saying: someone is going to assassinate you :) . Them you shoot them. Thats RP right. But it's not because in real life a hit man wouldn't tell his targets that he is going to kill them.

I might need you for something actually.

Look at it this way,

How do you locate the target? Do you look at the names above their head, no. You would need to use details from the person hiring you and research the person, maybe he does a lot of salt? Find him at the salt processor.

If you got permission from an admin and became a serious, well known and professional hitman then you could pull something off however it's very difficult. It would be a better idea to bring the person ziptied to the buyer.

@ Oh i see you learned hilarous jokes :) . I am now an officer it was fun to kill and scrap every vehicle we find from UGN tho :)
Congratulations on being an "officer" lol.

UGN arent a care bear gang with Allies and Nuetral gangs, so your stance is just the same as every other group, nothing remotely special. Enjoy!

Back