What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hi from JoKK

JoKK

Leicestershire, England. Born Inverness, Scotland.
Hi there everyone,

Hoping to get to grips with this Altis Life UK ASAP. I only bought ArmA 3 yesterday and some guy made me aware of this last night. 

I jumped into a server and ran around a bit, I have to say it does look A LOT of fun! 

Still trying to get to grips with it! But thought I'd just come and say hey! :)

Not really sure what to do in order to make money etc! :)

- JoKK

Hi dude!

Welcome to the community, if you need any help feel free to contact me here, or on teamspeak.

Have a good time and good luck :)

Hello, I believe we had a run in last night and you seemed to get on really well with people and myself.

Hopefully you enjoy it here and feel free to contact me here or on ts if you have any problems

Hi there Maratek,

Yes that was me... :)

Guys, I'm really sorry, I'm desperate to try and join the TS to get to know the community etc, but it won't allow me to join. 

In the connect > server address do you just put 'ts.altislife.co.uk' ?

Is there a password I'm not seeing? :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi there Maratek,

Yes that was me... :)

Guys, I'm really sorry, I'm desperate to try and join the TS to get to know the community etc, but it won't allow me to join. 

In the connect > server address do you just put 'ts.altislife.co.uk' ?

Is there a password I'm not seeing? :)

Thanks in advance!
Hi there!

Also, I am having the same teamspeak problem dude, i've played on this server for a little more than 2 months now and never had a problem connecting to teamspeak. But lately, for the past week or so, i've not been able to connect :( . The thing is that others are able to connect but I can't. I looked up online about someone having the same issue on another teamspeak server and it's not the server's fault but something to do with my internet.

If you find a fix could you pm me on forums pls :) I think imma try uninstalling and reinstalling it

EDIT: I can connect to all other teamspeaks just not this one :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Look around on the forums guys... you just have to use the IP instead of the DNS, The DNS is currently not working for unknown reasons.

For now use this IP: 94.23.29.158:10042

Hello JoKK, welcome to the community!

Altis has alot to offer in money making, some good legal, and easy money making ways is:

Listed in value:

1: Diamond Mining (Easy money making, but really risky)

2: Iron Mining (This can be better, with bigger trucks)

3: Copper Mining (Easy to start up on, but also risky)

Of course there is more like, mining, oil, sand, apple picking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Dreamz

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the family bro, hope you have an awesome experience. See you in the streets!

Back