What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HI banned for "shouting" in sidechat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob-Potapat

hi i got banned for telling a guy to please shut up cus he was talking in side, what i didnt realize was that my mic was on 100% (and when i usually talk with ppl its on 15% - 20%) it was a mistake and im sorrry for all headsets i broke >.< 

Then type. Or do you not realize that you are adding to the problem you want to stop? It is people TALKING in sidechat that annoys people. And personally nothing annoys me more than another brainless soul who thinks it's ''okay because it is so annoying(...)'' to TALK in sidechat to point out to the other idiot not to TALK in sidechat.

See where I'm going here? In case you don't:

DO NOT TALK IN SIDECHAT!!!!

personally i think that ban was well deserved.. it is so damn frustrating when a noob like you thinks it is allright to start spamming side with STFU or what ever it was you tried to say.. did you ever consider that what your doing is just as bad as the first guy.. personally i think it is even worse.. honestly i hope you wont get a unban. 

personally i think that ban was well deserved.. it is so damn frustrating when a noob like you thinks it is allright to start spamming side with STFU or what ever it was you tried to say.. did you ever consider that what your doing is just as bad as the first guy.. personally i think it is even worse.. honestly i hope you wont get a unban. 
Thats a bit harsh, try and find some forgiveness everyone makes mistakes jeez..

First thing first i didnt spam i said 2 words, and god damn man calm down. second of all have some repsect man i believe every1 deserves a second chance.

Agreed with the second chance. I believe it was with good intentions and as long as you understand that no matter how good the intentions, it doesn't matter if it's breaking this rule =P

Hope admins come and have a say on this quickly=)

GUID please, its the battleye number you see on a server login down bot left. Pass me that

Unbanned, if your caught breaking any of the rules again there is no appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back