What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

HEMTT Box Truck Bug out

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckThisImOut

In-game name: UniflareZ

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561197965864407

What was lost:
HEMTT Boxed Truck AND I gained a bounty of 200,00 (see below)

Value of item/money lost:
Bought for 550k, though I am donator now, not sure how that works.. ALSO gained 200,000 bounty see below.

Quick description of what happened:
 As Per this bug report: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/12643-keys-didnt-spawn-with-vehicle/

I never got my keys after taking out my HEMTT from the garage.

When I went to the shop and bank I couldn't lock my HEMTT and was in a rush so I just did it quick no lock, but when i got to the drug field i couldn't access my truck and noticed I had no keys.

So I tried to lock pick it and gained a massive bounty without even being successful (200,000k).

Also, whilst I was lock picking some random guy came up behind me from -literally- nowhere, knocked me out and immediately stole my truck.

So now I am down around 750000 and a risk to get imprisoned or shot by police because of this bug :( .

(I bought the hemtt before my donatorship but tbh I'm more concerned with the bounty).

Thanks

(Shadowplay didnt record, could be because I tried saving after i closed the game but I thought that should of worked as it records when i alt tab but anyways.... guess will be a little difficult in the logs but possible, just check when I took out hemtt from garage, my keys I had at the time, then you see I had no key whilst driving my hemtt)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, HEMTT spawned back in my garage after restart, strange.

No compensation needed, I can live with the bounty, some RP to be had i guess xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back