What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help me, i'm bored.

Ronnie Pickering

Hi guys,

So i'm trying to find a game. not sure what it is and i don't really care what genre it is. it's have to have a solid campaign though. Right now i'm dowloading skyrim to play it through, again. but i know when the game is finished dowloading and i played it for a bit i'm like meh, this is boring.

any ideas?

Hi guys,

So i'm trying to find a game. not sure what it is and i don't really care what genre it is. it's have to have a solid campaign though. Right now i'm dowloading skyrim to play it through, again. but i know when the game is finished dowloading and i played it for a bit i'm like meh, this is boring.

any ideas?
Have you tried out mods for Skyrim?

Hi guys,

any ideas?
Have you tried Fallout? Or the Borderlands series? I preferred Borderlands 2 over the first one.

Play something that require thinking, like strategy games. Or you can play simulation games like flight simulator X. Those games will never be boring

Back