What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Have you played with an ouija board before?

Bamfon

Have you played with an ouija board before?

If so can you tell me what happened?

There is something in my flat, *TRUST ME THERE SOMETHING IN MY FLAT I HAVE SEEN IT MANY TIMES )

and I want to talk to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why try a Ouija Board? When you can call-...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc 
Ok that made me laugh me ass off not going to lie. xD

Basically you have this piece of wood with glass in the middle and you ask a random question and some bullshit hocus pocus happens and it lands on a letter or yes or no. But how it does this is something called Ideomotor phenomenon. Which means that you tell your brain that its gonna land on yes or no and subconsciously your hand moves to either yes or no makin your think that some dead fart is doing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon
What am I going to do about the thing in my house :S

What is it??? 0.o

OK What am about to ay is 100% the true, not lying gold kill me me I am lying now.

if happened to me about 20 times, as different things, about 5 times it came as slender man looking thing in a suit with no face and  touched me on the chest, a few times I have woken up and felt something behind me looking at me.

the last time it came as a girl when i was sleeping in my front room, but it was kind of jumping from one place to another, it was on the left side of the room then jumped to my Pc, and started to hitting the keyboard, I could not move my body as it did it, but once it was done I could and i heard the key from the space bar being hit.

What I said above is 100% true.

I used to get this quite a lot over the last three years. Really scary, I used to scream for help but no one would come. Luckily for me i'm quite good at coping with things (I bottle everything up and ride the wave) It slowly went away.

I highly doubt it's anything more than your mind/body playing tricks on you. Try and get a good night sleep, lay off the energy drinks and listen to relaxing music to get you to sleep might help.

I've had experiences with the supernatural, I'm not going to go into super fine detail but I used to live in a 15th century manor house as a child, both myself and my father experienced very strange things in a particular room of the house, we had multiple guests also comment about strange happenings during their stays in the house and that particular room, for the record none of these particular people are the typical "airy fairy supernatural believing types" including my father who is the most cynical, no non sense sort of old git.

I did it once. Only word it kept giving me was beer. I decided after a while the universe, ghosts, or something out there wants me to drink beer. So I put it away and got another beer.

Back