What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hatchback sport deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

In-game name: [RAC] Ryan

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198055848765

What was lost:
Hatchback sport

Value of item/money lost:
£50,000 

Quick description of what happened: 

I was outside the kavala police station, i pulled up in my hatchback sport and a cop went over to it and it was deleted by a server bug. The cops then refused to give me compensation because I was rude. I thought he scrapped it for no reason that is why I was rude.  By the way, I bought it as a donator but my donatorship runs out in 3 days I think so I might need £200,000 to get it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the registration and it was deleted because server claimed it was a cheat, We saw you speeding in kavala so i came to check you out.

One : You were at police station before i got there police were already sick of you and were asking you to move along, CSO Pm'ed me asking how to deal with it

Two : After checking your car it was deleted by a server bug, If you had any sense instead of screaming that i was a "shit cop" you would of let me explain, But after being shouted at by 3 gentleman of questionable integrity ( Claiming there was £500,000 worth of kit lost with the car ) i sent you here.

Three : After about 5 mins of basically harassment to me and my officers. I restrained one of you and you all ran off to the border of the police station talking about how crap the police are which in the end is trolling.

Four : 10 Mins later your back at the station with another sports basically beeping jumping in and out of your car so i put 2 of your guys in jail and crushed your hatchback.

I would of gave you a refund if you had the human decency to give me a chance to explain instead of 3 on 1 abuse. Im not here to be shouted at so you won't get a dime from me till you learn to respect me, my unit and the server.

Edit : After discussing it with one of the RAC involved i welcome the video being uploaded, Your behavior was laughable.

I checked the registration and it was deleted because server claimed it was a cheat, We saw you speeding in kavala so i came to check you out.

One : You were at police station before i got there police were already sick of you and were asking you to move along, CSO Pm'ed me asking how to deal with it

Two : After checking your car it was deleted by a server bug, If you had any sense instead of screaming that i was a "shit cop" you would of let me explain, But after being shouted at by 3 gentleman of questionable integrity ( Claiming there was £500,000 worth of kit lost with the car ) i sent you here.

Three : After about 5 mins of basically harassment to me and my officers. I restrained one of you and you all ran off to the border of the police station talking about how crap the police are which in the end is trolling.

Four : 10 Mins later your back at the station with another sports basically beeping jumping in and out of your car so i put 2 of your guys in jail and crushed your hatchback.

I would of gave you a refund if you had the human decency to give me a chance to explain instead of 3 on 1 abuse. Im not here to be shouted at so you won't get a dime from me till you learn to respect me, my unit and the server.

Edit : After discussing it with one of the RAC involved i welcome the video being uploaded, Your behavior was laughable.

OK, "1" when we got to the police station the officers said "be at home enjoy the sunshine!" Not once did they ask us to move along initially. Then, When you turned up and went up to my car, I was RP'ng with the cops at the scene. Then all of a sudden we were restrained and my car 'looked' like it had been impounded/scrapped. Then I found that it had been deleted but I thought it had been scrapped because when it was deleted, you or someone said "it was in a private area". So I assumed that it was your doing. 

"3" At no point did I start abusing the police or even swearing at the police. If anyone was doing that it was the other 2 guys. Then when we came back to talk to you, there was no trace of you and just 2 CSOs. We started talking to them about it in a civilized manner then a "superior officer" arrived restrained us and fined us for being on police property and harassing them! I said I want to make a complaint and they immediately break role play and say "go on the forums". I then typed in chat not to break role play that in real life if you want to make a complaint you go to the station. Also, in real life police stations aren't restricted areas where you get handcuffed and fined for being in. This is bullshit to be honest. Then all they do when we say "bad words" about them, is that we are trolls and abusive. Fuck's sake they always think that if someone is outside a station that they have come to troll. When someone says something "rude" about/to a police officer in real life they don't have a spasm and get trigger happy with a tazer do they?

That is another thing, if you don't comply with the police no matter how sever whether you refuse to talk to them about something or you run because you have drugs they just whip the tazer out and machine gun spray the area, shooting two dogs and a squirrel in the process. I am getting bored of this bollocks. And because we ran from you you need to shoot me with a tazer? I was doing nothing illegal so you have no right to taze me. And if someone goes to jail for harassing cops their vehicle doesn't get crushed does it. The vehicle wasn't involved in crime so crushing it is wrong. Explain how your actions were perfectly just, and in the right and how you truly represent British police.

Section 4 & 4a of the public order act 1986

Im under no obligation to comp you for a server bug ( Though i was going to comp ) i asked you to go to the forums because you raised your voice and had no taste for a reasonable conversation, You feel robbed i get it but ad hominem is not roleplay, I mean do you really think police will react positively to "Police are shit"

You should post that video your friend said you have. Im happy to see it.

Section 4 & 4a of the public order act 1986

Im under no obligation to comp you for a server bug ( Though i was going to comp ) i asked you to go to the forums because you raised your voice and had no taste for a reasonable conversation, You feel robbed i get it but ad hominem is not roleplay, I mean do you really think police will react positively to "Police are shit"

You should post that video your friend said you have. Im happy to see it.

But you still haven't answered my questions.

I can't answer for the entire police force only PAT, If you have an issue with Tazer spam you will need to speak to someone above me.

I haven't used a tazer for some time. From my perspective in PAT things are either solved with words or a 6.5mm on the road, unlike the towns where tazers are necessary. 

A positive observation is roleplay on the road is  really high atm compared to last month. Good times.

Hello,

I was there and you scrapped his car when he just role played the entire thing. Then later on we went back for an explenation and you scrapped my car to when we were just about to leave. It was an Hatchback sport My Little Pony. Can i please get a comp for this?

I was not swearing to the cops also, and i can comfirm Ryan didnot swear either. It was true that the officer i thought his name was DI God said that we could enjoy their sun and be at home there. But i have a screenshot of DI Gill scrappng my car after he send me to jail(i will post SC when i get back from my holiday). The car from Ryan was gone when DI Gills was making the interaction movement. This led us to believe he scrapped the car, not to mention DI Gills told us afterward that:

"The car was blown up into a billion pieces, due to a server bug. Be carefull not to breath it." When we got back for an explination we were told to post it on the forums and that we needed to leave, as we did until DI Gills showed up and pulled us out of my car and send us to jail. Then he scrapped my car for no reason, there was nothing illegal in it. It was a Hatchback sport worth 200K. And i would like the money compensated.

This really should of been posted in police complaints commision... but all is good, lets leave it there

50k refunded back to your ingame bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back