What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Has server 2 been deleted?

Solid Snake

I was wondering if it has, seeming as the first server is 80/80 so i cant go on server 1 :(

I wouldn't say it's deleted I would say he has taken it down due to people exploiting the drugs due to inactivity of the police force on server 2, I have to admit I have personally done this due to the high spendature fighting cops and rebels every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but i donated because of server 2. That there was more spots to play.

Yesterday, the first day as donator I could not play because the server was full.

So, please put server 2 back up and try to train some new cops or something...

I applied and never got an answer, that was the reason for me to turn rebel, and im not the only one thinking like that...

No disrespect to the cops personally but something needs to be changed because at the moment they are terrible, arresting people without role playing and just being arseholes in general just because they can't win legitimately and have to break new life rule and the 3 min rule that killarabbit set up himself... It's all about the arrest for them. In regards to the second server I don't think it will ever be full with police, it needs a seperate dedicated police force because they just can't handle it

Maybe 2 servers with 50 slots each? Instead 2 servers with 80 slots...

Now you got 80 people on server 1 and 10 on server 2.

Easier for the cops to deal with 50 instead of 80 people...

Just a suggestion...

Back