What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Happy Truckers

BangBang_Army

Unlinked
Brief Summary: More trucks/Better modifications

Detailed Suggestion: From my brief experience so far i am thoroughly enjoying the roleplay experience but see that the choice of vehicles on the trucking side of things is very limited, i would like to request we have more trucks flown in like the packer racing truck or the better phantoms being available either for purchase or via auction only, and/or the choice to be able to modify our packer/phantom at ls more than currently able to for example turbo tuning engine modification transmission etc to give us a much needed boost up hills and getting around the map smoother.

The Pros: trucks go up hills quicker, truckers are able to avoid more traffic collisions with the extra boost in speed and its an option for some of us who want a crime free life to earn money just as fast as dealing on street corners

The Cons: none seen but open to opinions

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? slightly making it better for crime free individuals to earn money a little bit quicker and its is that marginal i wouldnt consider it to be game breaking.

thanks for taking to the time to consider my feedback.

as this is my first experience of ever playing any form of roleplay id like to give everyone playing a big thank you for making the experience enjoyable and for understanding my struggles of learning how it all works

Back