What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Greetings.

Jasper Rogers

Greetings all,

Jasper "Slappy" Rogers here, you can call me Slappy, or Jasper. Entirely up to you.

Landed about two weeks ago to Altis, with nothing more than the clothes on my back. So I am extremely new to the whole situation that I am in.

Have taken great care to look through the Government website as it is extremely useful with general information, as this new island is rather different than back on the mainland. 

However, so far I have met some incredible characters who have helped me get, relatively settled into this new land, and I await with great anticipation with what is to come in this new life!

I won't bore you with my background on here, but if you meet me around the island then feel free to hang out or ask me anything. As I said, I am new to this land, so I await new adventures and make a living for myself.

Thanks in advance,

Slappy, (Jasper Rogers).

Welcome, the immigrant line is located to the right of the airport terminal, next to the hat stall

Last edited by a moderator:
Back