What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

goodbye i guess :( // Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewiis

Hello everyone! 

The time has come when I must unfortunately say goodbye. this time I have spent on this server has been very instructive. but I have put myself in a situation that I will never be unbanned again and i´m very sad about it because I want to come back! but stupid as I was so I bombed Kavala with a jet which I regret to 110 %.

I want to thank everyone so much for this horrible fun times I've been through.

But I specially want to thank everyone who was involved in [N.L.A] for this fantastic time!

Hope to see you sometime in the future! love you!

Goodbye! 

It has been a fun time with you in the NLA , I hope this does not prevent our contact, you know who I am brother and we live , after all just an hour from each other, hope we can meet one day! Would be appreciated. Goodbye my friend. 

Best regards [ N.L.A ] Erik [N.L.A] Asarid.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man! I appreciated it! i promise that we can meet each other irl soon! much love to you guys!  

Don't know why in gods name you would 'bomb Kavala with a jet'.

However, have fun with what you do next.

So that's why Kavala was ground zero the other day..

Well, it's a bit of a silly thing to do but good luck with your future! 

bye tivroxx

Di tampax, Agen Washington i was stupid that day and did not really care about something that day and got mad.

Drove out the police station the other day with Washington and was like wtf apocalypse? At least now I have answers xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! 

The time has come when I must unfortunately say goodbye. this time I have spent on this server has been very instructive. but I have put myself in a situation that I will never be unbanned again and i´m very sad about it because I want to come back! but stupid as I was so I bombed Kavala with a jet which I regret to 110 %.

I want to thank everyone so much for this horrible fun times I've been through.

But I specially want to thank everyone who was involved in [N.L.A] for this fantastic time!

Hope to see you sometime in the future! love you!

Goodbye! 
sad to hear this happen,I was in n.l.a for a little you were a good guy.

best wishes for the future Astarith.

Good bye brother!

All the time we have spend together on this island have been amazing! And to build up N.L.A with you have just been so fantastic, and woulden´t be able without you! <3

I hope you come comming and saying hello on TS some times! You know that we love you! <3

Ha det jävligt bra nu, denna jävla skit ska inte behöva splittra oss :(

//Zotlex

Bye_louise.jpg

​

All I recall from that was someone screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S WORLD WAR FUCKING 3"

You are the one who made us save hobos? You are an evil man lewis :D Good luck with your future bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back