What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Hello

After almost a year of debating and thinking i have decided to leave.

It is many reasons for this but the main one is that this community becomes more and more hostile for everyday that passes. When i joined this community 4 years ago a liaison was a rare accurance. Now it takes up almost half of peoples play time if not more. Sometimes i wounder if people forgets that this is a game and that sometimes you lose? Many people call people to liaison for the silliest things and is just not handling that they lost.

I would like to thank the staff team for the time i was there.

I would like to thank the police for having me for over two years. 

I might return one day but not for a time. For those who wanna stay in touch feel free to add me on steam. 

Here is some good memory's:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TikTak signing off.

Take it easy.

Thank you for all you have done for me.

3 minutes ago, TikTak said:

Hello

After almost a year of debating and thinking i have decided to leave.

It is many reasons for this but the main one is that this community becomes more and more hostile for everyday that passes. When i joined this community 4 years ago a liaison was a rare accurance. Now it takes up almost half of peoples play time if not more. Sometimes i wounder if people forgets that this is a game and that sometimes you lose? Many people call people to liaison for the silliest things and is just not handling that they lost.

I would like to thank the staff team for the time i was there.

I would like to thank the police for having me for over two years. 

I might return one day but not for a time. For those who wanna stay in touch feel free to add me on steam. 

Here is some good memory's:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Farewell sir

Goodbai titkak, even though we have somewhat of a past, the fond memories that I have of my time spent with you in the kavala constab command and tck make more than up for that. Good luck with whatever you do in the future!

Bye man see you around known you for fucking donkeys stay in touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna miss you buddy...

giphy.gif

was fun the time we played together gonna miss u buddy :0 ❤️ diving into police stations for scraps 😄

I guess he finally asked the pizza girl out.... and that's the real reason he doesn't have time for us anymore! 

Well, this is sad 😕

I'll see ya around TikTak, don't be a stranger. 

And don't forget, we don't do logic!

One of the chillest admins, definetly a loss for the community hopefully you come back again in the future. Cya man.

Gonna miss you man, been here with me for years, remember when you used to slurp in the channels to try get into LOV, love ya ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back