What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good Bye Old Friends And New

@Vacatio sad to see you go mate, we had some top times in the unmc some of the laughs we had i will remember forever , take care and maybe one day we will bump into each other around town 

Why are you doing this to us Joe.

giphy.gif

Good luck and Goodbye. <3

I was lucky enough to run into u on a few occasions and it was always a good time. Best of luck with everything bud and hope u come around sometime !

Sad to see you go man, hope you can get your life back in order! Always welcome to hop into our teamspeak rooms, you'll know the password if you think well ;-)

Be good mate!

7LsxyyH.jpg

The old times.. <3

Bye Joe going to miss you and those crazy strider jumps. Come back as much as possible. 

UNMC PFC Luke

Bye Joe :(

I remember chilling with you and the other guys when the unmc channels got deleted.

I hope life gets better for you and that you do well with whatever you decide to do :)

Sad to see you go @‌Vacatio , we had a great time in the UNMC Man i will never forget that !!

Best of luck in your life and i hope everything will work out positively for you mate

Greetings !!!!!

Thanks guy's you all have been a extremely close part of my life for a long time now, really appreciate all the good words mean a lot, brothers.

@Wilco You will have to find me before i find you (blue garage, il never forget that clue) 

@Voltages Of course not , drunk joe will come now and then for a sing along. I remember the days where we used to have 80 people in a room singing the worst songs know to man :D

Shame to see you go vacatio, you were a top admin that would always come onto teamspeak to sort things out in a professional manner. Big loss today but I hope to see you back soon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Won't forget you coming on a couple of times at 5am or so to chat with all the police and show us some scripts and fun stuff while there wasn't much else to do. Some of my best nights on the server. 

Thanks so much for everything and don't forget us! 

Still remember you clear as daylight doing front flips in a hellcat and kill me and Farmer giles!

Cya dude.

Back