What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Good bye Altis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Jason

So today i made my decision to leave the island. I didnt think i would have to make this decision but i seem to be hated by the government of altis and therefore im banished from the Island for good.

So im making a last post on this community to say goodbye to everybody ive meet trough my time here on altis.

I will start with the different people ive meet first of all (This list may be a bit long, but there is too many people to mention xD)

First some of the people that was part of the gang ESA:

@Maik

@Aeschyl

@Slacky

@Donkeykiller007

@Kakujaa

@riku

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]-I Legend I[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]-its_hoggie[/SIZE]

And now over to some of  the people of the gang EXP:

@Its Dust

@[EXP] Spc. Jeffrey

@Scare83crow

@Arjun

@Mr Liam

@AlfonsPappa

@Bellyke

@Joel K.

@zRemix

And to some other people ive meet trough my time as police, civ, other gangs etc:

@Cryant (You helped me trough my first time in the police when you were a PC and i was a CSO. I will not forget that)

@Lemmen (I remember you from the ifrit chase we had a few months back in time, when i was one of the only officers left in the redzone. And then you came to save me from being killed, i will not forget that you saved me from the bloodbath.)

@Kylan ( you will prbably remember me from before when my name was "ronko32". And both of us was in the police)

@Unlucky George (remember wheni was in the ESA and me and some other members would meet you somewhere out of nowhere xD. There was actually one time when we meet you and we planned to attack the Athira Police HQ xD But ended up with all of us being rubber bulleted or tazed and taken in custody xD)

@CI JohnJoeegan (You restrained me once and took me out in one of the MPU boats. And took me on a ride from Kavala to Athira. Just remember, i still hate you for that xD)

@rossatron99 (I meet you trough my time in the EXP, you will not be forgotten either)

This was some people that ive meet and that i will not forget at all. So i will just say goodbye and wish all of you guys who are mentioned in this topic. Good luck to all of you. For now i will be moving over to social life for a while (^_^). But i might come in on the website every now and then, and see how things are going even when im banished from the Island.

I will also post some screenshots i had from the time ive had here. Aswell as some videoes that ive had aswell.

So i will say my goodbye to this amazing community, and all the people that ive meet aswell.

So to all of you, take care and good luck with your time in here. It was a pleasure meeting all of you guys.

Best regards

Lord Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
@Unlucky George (remember when i was in the ESA and me and some other members would meet you somewhere out of nowhere xD. There was actually one time when we meet you and we planned to attack the Athira Police HQ xD But ended up with all of us being rubber bulleted or tazed and taken in custody xD)
I still have the footage. So, you're banned then? Or you're jumping before you're pushed?

I still have the footage. So, you're banned then? Or you're jumping before you're pushed?

What footage?, did he brake a rule?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This make me very sad, i dunno if you remember me, but we playing quite a bit together when your alias was Ronko32. Anyways good luck Jason!

This make me very sad, i dunno if you remember me, but we playing quite a bit together when your alias was Ronko32. Anyways good luck Jason!
Forgot to mention you bud xD my bad. Yeah i remember you Oskar, you were one of my best friends from the good old police times ;-)

What footage?, did he brake a rule? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
No i didnt brake any rule, He has footage from the time we planned and attempted to do an attack on the Athira Police HQ.

@Unlucky George[SIZE=13.63636302948px] could you try to post the video here on this post? I really want to see the video again, just to bring back some good old memories.[/SIZE]

I am very sad to hear that you are banned. We had some great times , like when we first met at the iron trader and i was only a hobo , new to the island and you helped me do my first ever iron run with your op TRG 21 ( which scared me shit less as i was unarmed :) ) . 

Feel free to message me on steam when ever so we can play some other games , my steam name is its_hoggie . Hopefully one day you were aloud to be back to the island so i can see you do more things like driving around pissed in an Ifrit. Nice meeting you either way and thanks for getting me out the the hobo stage into someone with lots of money very quickly. Seeya later mate , and hopefully speak soon.

As I remember it, I convinced them to try and attack the HQ. Outside that blue area thing....what ever that's supposed to be  ;)
I do remember this , that was very funny i got shot and arrested for standing near them haha , fortunate that the server went down as we didn't loose any of our gear :)

This guy doesnt deserve a goodbye so topic locked

Wilco is a wanker (see picture below)... ISIS pictures of me being beheaded... real life threats and multiple spam on the forum that we had to tackle, Just a few reasons why this guy and no one else from EXP will be returning.

8125a4622858dc4af82140b422a86d15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back