What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goa (No action - Banned already for CL in another thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Syn. Goa

Description of what happened: I was messing around with some guys in central Athira for a few minutes, then we heard gunshots behind us. So we went to investigate. Upon seeing some cash I just grabbed it and then 2 guys were killed (I should note they were my gang). A few seconds later, I was also shot and killed.

Now I am in their gang yes, but I wasn't part of the killing or with them at any point except when I run over with everyone else. Therefore, Goa can only have known from our clantags (therefore metagaming) and then killed me too (RDM).

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He has done this repeatedly and won't admit it so we've given up trying.

Value of item/money lost: Only stolen gear.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He has done this repeatedly and won't admit it so we've given up trying.

You didnt speak with me did you?.. You guys were robbing and knocking people out (everyone in town and my gang aswell) for atleast 20 minutes. During the whole time i have been with my eyes on you.

You were killed not because i have seen you doing anything else, but you were the only geared up guy that they didnt kill/rob and you were told to leave that place. In real life you would run away from two friends of yours being shot in the head from a sniper. 

hahah this one? i said if you get close to the dead bodies you will be shot instantly. you just sad cz u got rekt

"..and you were told to leave that place. In real life you would run away from two friends of yours being shot in the head from a sniper. .."
THIS right here. This is becoming a large problem within AltisLife as people would rather hang around and attempt to steal items and money from dead players than think about their survival, this is theoretically breaking Fear RP and it is bad role play. IMO, this is a huge problem within the server as a LOT of people would rather hang around a situation such as the police sorting out a suspect or a dead person's body with gear on it. When told to disperse though, they do not disperse at all and this is a big problem.

[...]You guys were robbing and knocking people out (everyone in town and my gang aswell) for atleast 20 minutes. During the whole time i have been with my eyes on you.

You were killed not because i have seen you doing anything else, but you were the only geared up guy that they didnt kill/rob and you were told to leave that place. In real life you would run away from two friends of yours being shot in the head from a sniper. [...]
Please feel free to point out where in that video you told me to leave the area. Somebody said "Step away" moments before I was killed (when I say moments, I mean I couldn't of moved away in time so no that's no roleplay since it was after I picked up the gear and nowhere near enough time to respond). That person also wasn't you who said it, it was FeeDer who I actually have a great amount of respect for so would have stepped back and give him the stuff back.

Also, to further falsify your argument, my video clearly shows I wasn't there when a person was killed so you either didn't have "eyes on me all the time" or you're simply bullshitting. I think both is the case.

Just to back up my point of not rolling with them for some time, here is the prior 15 minutes. Prior to this, I respawned (about 2 mins before I started recording, and I wasn't rolling with anyone from my gang during that period either).

[Might take some time to process into 1080 but it's there now]

Mate, if you and your merry little gang of men can't handle being a rebel then give up, you post about a thousands topics saying RDM VDM if it's a valid reason the by all means put it up but atm you seem so butthurt about dying, by being a rebel you should expect to lose a shit tonne of money and get killed alot. Goa saw your friend kill me so he killed your friends who where going round just being an annoyance to regular civ's. So i'll tell you this you're not cut out for this lifestyle, and for the record i have revolution combat logging.

Well when an admin/mod see's this topic please lock it and we'll wait for the review. Everyone seems to have had their say and I feel this is just turning into a bitch fight. I killed nobody, I wasn't part of any mugging and I was in a new life and this is about me being RDM'd so if there is another issue at hand, bring it up in a new report and stop detracting from my evidence.

Nothing out of place here, you are robbing a teammate of the person who shot you, you expect he will just let you take his teammate items ? 

haha i think this report i funny

Watching these vids I'm waiting for me and my pcso to come make our acting debut

I think what he is getting at is the distinct lack of RP, was he stealing from a dead guy yes did he deserve to die for it no, there is getting to be too many rebels around Athira just shooting on sight because they think they have an excuse you cant just shoot someone for picking stuff up off the floor.

All you would of had to do was say stop drop everything and that is good enough but SYN was just camping the place yesterday and killing every cop on sight, without any role play.

like we approached a ifrit yesterday parked in the middle of the road in Athira and we was sniped instantly, just because we are approaching a vehicle does not mean role play is not needed.

Seriously everyone this is an RP server please try to improve what you are doing if you want to just kill go on King of the hill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gear is no longer lootable next version, problem solved on that half. Topic locked, I am working on the next update but another Admin will review this. 

Thread Locked for Further Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back