What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Giving away Arma 3! Ends 7/01/2015!

M Murrary

As i am banned from this server from now on. I would like to leave on a positive note. 

I am giving away Arma 3 gift. and also !  We are not done yet!

Arma 3 DLC BUNDLE PACK

http://imgur.com/yoevDrI

To apply i ask you to do one thing only!

Tell me your most funniest joke and the one i find most funniest will be the winner of a choice of Arma 3 or the DLC Bundle.

Their will also be a 2nd winner!

Poll ends 07/01/2015 6:00 PM GMT 0 (UK TIME)

Last edited by a moderator:
There will only be 7 planets left after I destroy Uranus. - If you ever will speak to a grill!

Lad - *Calls 999* Hello? I need your help!
999 - Alright, What is the problem?
Lad - Two girls are fighting over me!
999 - So what's your emergency?
Lad - The ugly one is winning.

A few months after his parents were divorced, little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man, I need a man!" Over the next couple of months, he saw her doing this several times. One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her. Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself, and moaning, "Ohh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Blonde Girl: "What does IDK stand for?"
Brunette Girl: "I don’t know."
Blonde Girl: "OMG, nobody does!!

Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

Not going to lie but this looks like you are trying to win over the admins with a giveaway..

Yo momma's like a postal stamp: lick it, stick it, then send that bitch away.

A sales representative, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke.

The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."

"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world."

Poof! She's gone.

In astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of piña coladas, and the love of my life."

Poof! He's gone.

"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager.

The manager thinks for a moments. Then grins and says, "I want those two back in the office after lunch."

Morale of the story? Always let your Boss go first. 

What mouse walks on two legs? 
Mickey Mouse

What Duck walks on two legs?
All ducks silly...

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I trie"d with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open.

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I trie"d with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open.

I know the competetion is over but heres a WoW joke

Your Mama's so fat that when a rogue shadowstepped her he got a loadingscreen.

Back