What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Getting robbed by the considerate rM Gang

You may want to read the rules again friend. Just so you're aware you just broke the following rule;

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

And what is the point in uploading this??

You are breaking rules yourself?

Without pointing out the rule break that everyone else has already; it's lovely to see some top notch robbery roleplay from the converted rM there.

t0kLc0c.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You may want to read the rules again friend. Just so you're aware you just broke the following rule;

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.
I don't think there is any rule break there. It clearly says that there should be no threat to report (and other matters incidental) in voice. When he shot at me, he was right in front of me and it is obvious that I would ask him on text chat in OOC ( // ) instead of asking him to hop on TS or send him a text. I didn't see him clarify that it was a misclick by the time I had pressed enter to send my chat message. Later I noticed it, and he also used a medkit on me to compensate for it, so the matter ends there. If anything, rule number 2.8 needs to be stated more clearly. The only interpretation I see here is that all of that should not be done over voice, and I did not do it over voice, so I have no idea what everyone on the thread is on about. But if you think there is some misinterpretation on my part, feel free to let me know. I am not here to rage or justify a wrong, I'm just saying that what I did isn't wrong as per the rule you have cited. Thanks. :)

And what is the point in uploading this??

You are breaking rules yourself?
Please read the rule quoted and the reply above.

10/10 Initiation. 10/10 Waiting to comply. 11/10 Threats to report. 
Not a threat. Was just trying to clarify the issue, as stated above, and he resolved it immediately, after which I let go of it.

The only interpretation I see here is that all of that should not be done over voice, and I did not do it over voice, so I have no idea what everyone on the thread is on about.
People have been banned and will continue to be banned for saying in sidechat (OOC) "I'm gonna report you". However you want to sugar coat it, it was a threat to report. I just wanted to let you know that you yourself broke a rule and to refrain from doing it in the future. :)

People have been banned and will continue to be banned for saying in sidechat (OOC) "I'm gonna report you". However you want to sugar coat it, it was a threat to report. I just wanted to let you know that you yourself broke a rule and to refrain from doing it in the future. :)
I wasn't trying to sugar coat it, I just stated what happened. If there was such a problem, I think Fetty Wap and Applebyy would've raised it right there. They're very old members of the community. I do not see any rule being broken - maybe the rules need to be more clear. I'll let Wilco handle that. Nevertheless, thanks for the heads up. I shall refrain from doing so till there is some new update to the rules :)

I wasn't trying to sugar coat it, I just stated what happened. If there was such a problem, I think Fetty Wap and Applebyy would've raised it right there. They're very old members of the community. I do not see any rule being broken - maybe the rules need to be more clear. I'll let Wilco handle that. Nevertheless, thanks for the heads up. I shall refrain from doing so till there is some new update to the rules :)
I don't know if the whole conversation from the video is getting derailed or what was the purpose of the rule talk. Clean robbery, you pulled uphill, lost the speed, thus lost your tires.

I don't know what is this talk about the rules need to be more clear. They are really clear about this matter and people have stated what rules you broke over there. However it looks like you got the issue solved on the spot and both parties left to do their own stuff.

Advice from my tip jar: Next time something happens what you are not so happy at, don't just start sending these "notes" or just write messages to people mid RP. Just politely ask them to join you in TS after the situation. At least I hate it as police when people just come to you to write these so called "notes" when you are middle of something. Maybe people just have developed that habit from somewhere that everything is pivoting around them if they happened to be around.

I remember this holy shit this was months ago now in the old gang, I remember rushing to your aid and then accidentally ejecting out of my HEMTT causing instant death and then when respawned driving another car and dying by the exact same way.

-

"Stop the truck man. Do you wanna die? Value your life." <- lmao wtf

I remember this holy shit this was months ago now in the old gang, I remember rushing to your aid and then accidentally ejecting out of my HEMTT causing instant death and then when respawned driving another car and dying by the exact same way.

-

"Stop the truck man. Do you wanna die? Value your life." <- lmao wtf
LOL yeah.

Its pretty old. I was bust with life and just got some time to edit and post :D

Back