What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang bases

Hello Jeff, 

The laws you can find at www.roleplay.co.uk/rules. Please study them carefully and if you have any questions contact a staff member. 

As for a gang base you need to first make an ingame gang (press Y and use the groups tab). Then if you are the leader/founder you can buy a gang base similar to buying a house. The buildings are towers or warehouses. Every gangbase has a starting amount and then upgrades can be bought for it. I unfortunately can't show you this in game as I am on a vacation. I hope this explains it all.

I believe the police laws are in one of the many police channels’ description...

Orherwise, I believe they’re also in the ‘public information’ section of the forums.

You could also ask a cop on teamspeak for the law book, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind digging out the public one.

As for a gang base you need to first make an ingame gang (press Y and use the groups tab). Then if you are the leader/founder you can buy a gang base similar to buying a house. The buildings are towers or warehouses. Every gangbase has a starting amount and then upgrades can be bought for it. I unfortunately can't show you this in game as I am on a vacation. I hope this explains it all.
I haven't done this myself but for what i understand..

If your inside a buyable gang base and your the leader of the gang you can look towards the ground and press 'Windows key' a window will show with a Buy option. 

Once you brought the base you can windows key again to open the window, the window will now show you multiple options. This is were my information ends. 

Hope it helps! 

Back