What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang Base

Tom McMuffin

Me and my friend messaged both Ciaran and Wilco to ask about getting a gang base for our gang, but we never got a reply from either, I was just wondering whether or not people can still get gang bases, as we see obtaining one as a big step in building a significant gang, and its quite a high barrier to entry. So I would just like to know if there is still a possibility. Thanks.

Hello ProMuffin,

Messaging Wilco and Ciaran wont help you i'm afraid.

As far as I am aware you cannot ask for Gang bases no more you have to be selected by the admins if they feel as if you deserve one. This goes down to time within the community and how your gang are as a whole.

If im not mistaken they might be releasing some information on the whole "Gang Base" subject soon™?

Due to Wilco and Ciaran both being really busy with other things that are higher priority they will not respond to your PM's. If you ever want questions answered by an admin then you should always post a topic here on the forums. The Admins do not answer PM's.

If you ever do need any help or information you could also join the TS and join the Mentor channel where one of the Mentors will try and help you anyway possible.

Regards,

Grumpy!

Last edited by a moderator:
The gang name is Kids with Guns (always shortened to KWG because half of us hate the whole name), why do you ask Stee?

Thanks for the response Grumpy, however Ciaran's post at the back end of 2014 (sorry don't have a link to it) seemed to imply that they would consider those that asked, so I'm trying to make in roads to get to that point really.

Cheers

The gang name is Kids with Guns (always shortened to KWG because half of us hate the whole name), why do you ask Stee?

Thanks for the response Grumpy, however Ciaran's post at the back end of 2014 (sorry don't have a link to it) seemed to imply that they would consider those that asked, so I'm trying to make in roads to get to that point really.

Cheers
Yes that is correct ProMuffin.

They were doing gang bases that way once before where you asked and then they would consider or "put you in line"

However this has now been scrapped and people can no longer ask for Gang bases for the time being.

I dont know if im going blind or just getting old but I can't seem to see a gang registered on the the forums as "Kids with Guns"?

If you havent already done so then heres a few links to get you started:

http://www.altislife.co.uk/forum/68-gangs/

I have also noticed that you do not have a TS channel set up for your gang on our community TS? Here is a link that may be worth reading:

If you are in fact a gang that has not even registered for the community yet then there would be no chance of you being selected for a gang base.

I hope this information helps you. If you need anything else feel free to message me.

Regards,

Grumpy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha to be fair I literally only got involved in this yesterday, so I'm not up to speed, my friend clearly hasn't done a very good job! Anyway thanks very much, I'm going to go and set that all up now, and I will keep my ear to the ground for any news surrounding this. Thanks very much for your help as well! 

Do remember buddy that its highly unlikely youd be looked at for a gang base with less than 15 active members.

Haha to be fair I literally only got involved in this yesterday, so I'm not up to speed, my friend clearly hasn't done a very good job! Anyway thanks very much, I'm going to go and set that all up now, and I will keep my ear to the ground for any news surrounding this. Thanks very much for your help as well! 
No problem at all ProMuffin!

Come and Visit us anytime on TS in the Mentor channel, we will be happy to answer any question you may have!

Have a nice day!

Grumpy!

Back