What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fuel (Action: Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

henryb

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): fuel

Description of what happened:
 I was in kavla and I was trying to rob people I managed to rob fuel but didn't actually get much off him and a few mins after that I was shot and killed. lost all my gear so I immediately left the game due to slight rage and decided to go back on like 20 mins later. unfortunately when I was killed the first time I wasn't recording at the time so I decided to start recording and run up to where I was killed. when I got there I was rdm'd again.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He said it wasn't rdm becuase you robbed me which this was before he killed me but when I spawned back in as a new person I was shot again on sight randomly.

Value of item/money lost: 100k

Please post video evidence/screenshots here 
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Last edited by a moderator:
Value of item/money lost: 100k
On underpants and a range-finder?
The first death you were killed as a result of you robbing him, it's not good RP, but still its a retaliation to an action you did.

The fact you instantly logged after isn't good for other reasons, as seen in your video, it made you naked and map-less...

The second death recorded does look more like RDM, NLR of him killing you the first time would not allow you to be killed a second time.

I'd prefer to hear his side to this.

Speaking on behalf of Fuel as he can not access the forums for some reason, he has instructed me to tell you this.

"I killed you the first time for robbing me whether you got anything from me is not the point. I got up from being nocked out you took none of my guns I moved into my cover position as we was running drugs and saw you glitching the wall to see who was at the dealer so I shot you, you then decinded to immediately DC so you could save your gun. then you spawned back in 3 minutes later not 20 and came back to the same spot and tried to rob my friends so I shot you for breaking the NLR and trying to rob my group." 

Here is the video evidence : 

for some silly reason it would not let me on the forum earlier, but that is my video of both kills, 1st time for robbing me 2nd for trying to rob my team and also he broke the NLR. he also disconnected straight after dieing to save his gun he glitches through walls which is both exploiting, he also logged back in after 3 minutes not 20 as he stated and came straight back, we was running drugs we had 2 x HEMTT boxs full of drugs and he was trying to steal from us. desearved both deaths.

as far as i see you just meta gamed aswell by telling his name to your friends.......... how could you possibly know that??? jesus ppl these days

It comes up saying you was robbed by henry so its not meta gaming

so you come out with that and not answer why you was breaking the nlr, metagaming and exploiting glitches that my video shows you doing? just try to say im meta gaming? considering when i killed you both times you can see in my video i did not see your name, i killed the person who robbed me then tried to rob my team.

I don't see how fuel is in the wrong here, he did what he had to within the rules. Just my 2 cents.

We need to see evidence of when you robbed him and he apparently RDM'ed you ?

All this video shows to me is you breaking NLR, there are also questions around why you spawned without clothes (possible combat log)

Moving to rejected for lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back