What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

For Sale.... Biggest Base on the Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH i dont think admins should be allowed to bid as their money is op

Last edited by a moderator:
1000x1000.jpg

Why would you take the base CSI fuel, when you can't even carry illegal firearms, neither it doesn't make sense having a rebel gang base as an off-duty officer. My gang offers 20Mil, so far i think this the serious one. :)

- Gang Resistance.

Question is why would cops be allowed to bid let alone have the base?

Deliberately inflating the auction price just to syphon money from actual rebel groups is a complete load of tosh.

Why would you take the base CSI fuel, when you can't even carry illegal firearms, neither it doesn't make sense having a rebel gang base as an off-duty officer. My gang offers 20Mil, so far i think this the serious one. :)

- Gang Resistance.
My 38mil was a serious one which is now been beat by EXP's 63mil so no yours isn't the only serious one.

16 mils

5 trucks which arent used yet

2 hatchback sports

2 zafir (antique)

2 house near to the sea

3 inflatable dolls

We are playing as civilians when off-duty thereby we should be even able to get it as a gang since our police officers do civilian runs for oil and having a base like that is perfect especially for roleplay parties we can have off-duty saying we as a cop gang cannot bid would go against any type of actual bidding yes we want this base also for our RP civ purposes. so why should we be left out just wondering. also with that I'm adding 3 million ontop of fuels as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back