What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

For all hobos!!! Read this!!!

Filihut

CEO of UGANDAN AIRLINES
HFH Run

Help for hobos are doing an official run for hobos that need protection. We will start it the 17th of February at 17:00. We will all meet at the Kavala garage where hfh will be waiting. Get your truck/car and wait for others. Make sure you are equipped with a rook or any other form of weapon (rubber chicken will work but only if it's yellow.)

The hfh workers will be carrying smgs and/or rooks.

Not all will make it. Some will crash, other will go flying, and most will explode by desync. But those who will make it…… they will be rich.

So if you are coming, go to the Kavala garage at 17:00 on server 1 the 17th of February (this saturday). Have a vehicle, a pickaxe, weapon if you want to have one and a backpack.

If you want to you can go to the HFH ts channels. We can't promise comms will be good, but the memes and the banter will be extraordinary!

See you there! - Volunteer, snakehutView attachment 9025

Last edited by a moderator:
That blue is bad

Just want to remind everyone that this happens in 14 minutes!!! be at kavala garage!!!!

we might have a small delay as volunteer snakehut has been in a plane crash

Shoot I missed this. Please make another one 
1f602.png
1f602.png
It never happened mate, I crashed and instead of taking me to the medics, some people decided to take me further away and shoot after the medics calling them and me Isis not even rping with me.... they apprehended me from going to the garage, we will do it another time.

It never happened mate, I crashed and instead of taking me to the medics, some people decided to take me further away and shoot after the medics calling them and me Isis not even rping with me.... they apprehended me from going to the garage, we will do it another time.
Hahahaha 

There was just a attack by hobos in kavala server 2 there where so many gun shots and explosions the city was on fire the police where overwhelmed the nhs couldn’t save everyone there where so many wounded I think the admins have dealt with some of them

Back