What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

first impressions Exile.

Ronnie Pickering

So these are my first impressions.

Server is great, runs great, the people (ofc) are great and the server plugins or whatever you call them are great.

Altough, The price's are a biiiiig bummer. like they are too expensive to buy and to low to sell.

6K for a hatchback? c'mon now.. i played for an hour got loot in the nearest city then WALKED 5.6km back because there was no bike or any vechile's. Ciaran told me bike's spawn around you but i was searching for a bike for like 15min's. When i finally got to the traders i wanted to sell my stuff only to see it's worth nothing. 2 guns around (200p), 1 supressor (4p?!) dms (75p) and the rest like handguns etc (200p ish). So that's about 500p. i play alone, and i've been playing for 1 hour.. that mean's have to do ATLEAST 10 good runs for a hatchback.. that's just boring.

Hope you can do something about the prices. besides that +1 for the effort it's a great server!

Last edited by a moderator:
Delete the weather, rain makes me have 15fps a pain in the ass when trying to have a firefight.

Weather and environment would be my first changes (already moaned ;) )

As for the prices its meant to be hardcore, these are vanilla exile values, lets see what people think and if everyone thinks its too hard then we will change, ive enjoyed finding the 3 vehicles we have then selling them and gearing up

It is quite ridiculous, and the loot is dire, maybe more vehicles and more loot? As the loot limit isn't max.

Weather and environment would be my first changes (already moaned ;) )

As for the prices its meant to be hardcore, these are vanilla exile values, lets see what people think and if everyone thinks its too hard then we will change, ive enjoyed finding the 3 vehicles we have then selling them and gearing up
Well that's fine and dandy but you have 3 - 4 players with already having one vechile to roam around with. think about the lone wolfs. it's going to get boring real quick. I love hardcore server's always played on them. but i think there's a difference between hardcore and endless loot run sim.

It is quite ridiculous, and the loot is dire, maybe more vehicles and more loot? As the loot limit isn't max.
I like the loot tbh, but the prices are just too low. i think either bump up prices or more loot and keep prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's fine and dandy but you have 3 - 4 players with already having one vechile to roam around with. think about the lone wolfs. it's going to get boring real quick. I love hardcore server's always played on them. but i think there's a difference between hardcore and endless loot run sim.

I like the loot tbh, but the prices are just too low. i think either bump up prices or more loot and keep prices.
Incorrect, I ve been playing as lone wolf, the other guys found and crashed 3 cars, i got mine in the most remote town and drove it to the airport (easy 3000) we will have a look at the prices but it wont be too easy.

Incorrect, I ve been playing as lone wolf, the other guys found and crashed 3 cars, i got mine in the most remote town and drove it to the airport (easy 3000) we will have a look at the prices but it wont be too easy.
As for the prices its meant to be hardcore.
alright, but with 100 people on the server i can see problems coming. or is the spawning rate adjusted to players online?

really enjoying the server although i agree rain makes smoke come from my pc lol . I really like the roaming npc,s they make moving around the map interesting, i also think the loot spawn is good as its not to easy to get high end loot straight off the bat . One thing i will say is the big npc base is crazy although the loot you get when you take it over is amazing and it payed for our base and hunter 

Played for a couple of hours with my housemate as it seemed really interesting to us. We spawned in, found some guns, ammo, bags, clothes etc.

Currently running our way from town to town looking for anything good. Have only seen 3 NPCs who must have been survivor NPCs who had no ammo and didnt shoot back, only seen a couple of other players. Have yet to find anything to sell really as we need all the food and drink we can get!

Back