What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fifa 16 Pro Clubs?

Its_Josh

So i stumbled across Altis life UK (Thankfully) ;) And i noticed a post from late 2015 talking about creating a Pro clubs team for Altis Life? I was just wanting to ask if there is anyone here willing to kick-start the club off? I'm free weekdays from 4:30pm onwards until 12pm weekends also! Feel free to drop a response if you're willing!

Many thanks <3 

@Fetty WapI'm pretty sure he is Game Master, last I remembered he updated his post on different things ALUK does game wise.

@Fetty WapI'm pretty sure he is Game Master, last I remembered he updated his post on different things ALUK does game wise.

So i stumbled across Altis life UK (Thankfully) ;) And i noticed a post from late 2015 talking about creating a Pro clubs team for Altis Life? I was just wanting to ask if there is anyone here willing to kick-start the club off? I'm free weekdays from 4:30pm onwards until 12pm weekends also! Feel free to drop a response if you're willing!

Many thanks <3 
No active Pro Clubs team that ALUK run at this moment in time maybe start one up then I can update my post.

Many thanks <3 
Yeah if you start one, then you have one lol It would be nice considering a lot of people play Fifa 16.

there was one that started when the game came out, had a few games with them then it just sort of vanished

If its on PC i'm down, don't know what the matchmaking will be like though..
Yeah it'll be on PC. I've heard matchmaking on PC isn't as fast paced in the respect of finding games, but there are definitely a lot more people who play as a club than solo queue. 

Myself and Mr Cardoso discovered the club was closed due to inactivity last night... so Roleplay UK was born!.... 3 games played - 2 Wins 1 Loss

Myself and Mr Cardoso discovered the club was closed due to inactivity last night... so Roleplay UK was born!.... 3 games played - 2 Wins 1 Loss
If any of you are down to play tonight i am? Sadly i'm quite low rating wise as i've had to use a new origin account. 

I was

GK-85

CAM -88

CDM - 86

LW - 88

Back