What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

FIFA 16 - PRO CLUB TEAM: ALTIS LIFE UK

looks like my short lived fifa career is over lol, for some reason everytime i try and launch the game it crashes, tried everything to fix it with no luck  :Crying2:

just says fifa online has stopped working check online for problem or close game
I had that, right click in 'my games' and hit repair game.

Also: origin ID: Daaannyyyy_x

Can play any position but prefer CM, RW or RF.

I had that, right click in 'my games' and hit repair game.

Also: origin ID: Daaannyyyy_x

Can play any position but prefer CM, RW or 

YEA tried that and still no luck :Crying2:
tried re installing fifa , tried repairing fifa , re installed origins re installed all my graphics drivers and still no luck

Origin ID: oO-ZARXHDz-Oo  Position: Best Rating is CAM:88  Striker:84   But I will play anywhere just for a good time :)

I've finally got around to getting fifa 16, any of you guys actually still playing this?

I know i'm a tad late to this party but is this still a thing? I'd love to start this with a few guys, late night fifa games are a blast! 

I know i'm a tad late to this party but is this still a thing? I'd love to start this with a few guys, late night fifa games are a blast! 
I don't think so, I reckon people would be willing to play though since it is really fun.

how do you connect your orgin on the computer and your fifa on xbox360 have fifa 16 on xbox 360 

Ponty the CAM, Advanced play maker and winger, here and ready for selection coach xD

If you're playing on PC, then I'd be up for a few games of Pro Clubs, been recently getting back into FIFA.
I'm Mycaelis1 on Origin if you're interested.

Me and @Wilcodownloaded FIFA 16 PC on Origin like 3 days ago.

But we've been busy and didn't play more, but we would join games in the Club like the old times.

Back