What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Feeder (Action: Ban Issued 04/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickZ

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Feeder

Description of what happened:
 i was omw to do stuff, and i see a ifit, they stopped, i went out to talk with the guy coming out, i then get knockout, they told me to drop my shit.what they didnt realise was that i could just enter the truck and drive away, they then opened fire on me, obviously because i didnt comply, i told my friend(gnc marko he was in a ifrit 150 meters away) what happend and we stepped out and opened fire, i then saw an ifrit driving straight in to me, i could just step to the side, immediately, once i realized they tryed to vdm me they tryed it again without succes.(see video)
they all went out and we had a short fire fight, which they lost. and then ofc the rage started, about me failing to rp, i was like what i didn't do anything wrong, if you where in a real robbery situation and you had like the chance to get in a armoured vehicle to get away, whats wrong with that? that's not fail to rp, and that definitely doesn't give anyone the right to just vdm and break server rules, all i see here is a fail robbery, they didnt had me under contol they didnt told me too surrender, they told me to get on the ground but, before i could do anything they knocked me out, so ye obviously when i wake up and see a chance to escape i take it, i came all friendly they made a decesion to rob me, they fail, ofcourse i will try to go away, like rp is too role play situations, it like yo hands up, you then have the choice to comply or not, i didnt. thats not fail to rp, thats NOT complying to the robbery. and then trying to vdm realy..

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
well i entered the channel and the only thing i heard was report, we gonna report you for fail rp. ppl pming me on ts saying shit like, thats why your not going in to the whitelisted rebels blabla,(not only me too marko aswell) i mean come on saying shit like that isnt going to work,and clearly not helping the situation out, is just says how inmature some ppl are2222222222 looking at you feeder.
i rly dont like report ppl, we went in there channel to talk about it all i hear was ppl beeing mad because they lost the fight in the end we just had our fight they lose and cry, i mean if they killed me then it would be all good right?  does guys know the server rules, they know that vdm is NOT allowed, i rly didnt expect this at all from does guys, i didnt wanna report him at first because am a nice guy, but i talked with some ppl they all say just report it so here it is. say mean shit on ts beeing all hostile and shit is not the way, so there for the report

ps nice shooting guys nice shooting, very close, 1 more shot and i would be death!

Value of item/money lost: noone

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
before you check the video i suggest to turn the sound off or like almost off, the sound off my mic is terrible(thx razer)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have warned Feeder about VDM before and he was lucky for me to be in a good mood. Will be passing onto Wilco and i will look into this video further.

(This doesnt mean a ban or not. But i am looking into this i can assure you.)

Dr.FeeDer said:
Stickz we were not mad becuase we lost the fight. we were mad at the way you rp when 4 weps were pointed on your head. :/ and when did you talk to me about vdm mitch? was telling you about a  situation and it wasnt rdm ;)
i can understand the one were you hit the ifrit maybe was by accident as the ifrts breaks are not the best but the second on you tried to run him over 

Its a clear cut case of attempted VDM, you drove into the players vehicle  with the full intentions of either killing them or moving there vehicle out the way.

The fact they didn't die is besides the point here, you have been warned by Mitch before about your VDM and was banned previously by TinyBigJacko for your lack of roleplay which i may note improved a little when you returned but as dropped again with these VDM events.

We will allow another appeal from you and i suggest this time some "timeout" if the appeal is successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back