What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you read the rules it says will be perma banned...

i think paying is a light punishment
Didnt I just ask NOT to have this discussion on his goodbye thread? Warning points WILL follow if this can't be kept civil. Stop making me be a cop on this thread, I will join the Altis PD if I want to be a cop.

This is a goodbye post old friend, let us keep it on that topic and have this discussion somewhere else.
Too true. An old player is leaving, and I kinda derailed the topic alittle. Like I said Fuel, you have worked hard on this community, especially the police, and it is always sad to see an established, long term member go.

Last edited by a moderator:
If possible i'm more than happy to donate for you if it means you staying!

I'll need an Admin approval for this.

We have a lot of memories together and  hope we can have more...

If the donation is not possible, i wish you the very best mate and thank you for everything you have done.

P.S Your a "C***" :D  

Well this was sad. 

I will really miss you Fuel, not only with our small moments but also our gunfights together!

Now i only have Zippey left to swear at me in swedish :(

Cya in the future !

AM GONA MISS YOU !!! DAMIT FUEL :,(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's always a shame to see such a long standing member have to depart, through good or bad. You put your heart into this community and for that I cannot thank you enough. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Thanks again chap

Buddy,

I will miss you and i hope to ever see you back

I wish that we never done this and that we thought about this better

Goodluck bud,

Grannez said:
No way... Well this fucking sucks, you will be missed mate.

Having to pay to get unbanned is just wrong..
It's not about paying to get unbanned, its about giving what you get.... He broke a rule that goes with no appeal. Exploiting... He has an option. If he takes it today or takes it in 6 months, it's upto him... I think donating £6 to Children in Need is a good cause, and to say "donating to a GOOD cause" is wrong for someone whom should be perm banned is just short sighted.

Fuel, It's been a long time we've been side by side. I still don't see what the issue was with us at the end. You wanted to talk, but quit anyways.

Take care.

Fuel is was like the older brother in the police for so many people, knew when to be harsh, knew when to make you learn on your own with a gentle prod, dark times when he's gone. 

I'll happily pay his donation if that's an option?

Fu-el my man, I'm going to miss you. The holiday with LCN was great and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Grannez said:
No way... Well this fucking sucks, you will be missed mate.

Having to pay to get unbanned is just wrong..
Grow up - it's for charity Grannez

Fuel you were a great officer, friend, CSGO player, and legend : but also a friend

We will always love you good luck and...

slothshininghandupfollowyourdreams_zps6c8d456d.gif

Just donate the fiver mate :Cool:

T'OC said:
Pay his donation? Grow up its for charity?

Its not very charitable forcing someone to pay money it is absolutely disgusting what the admin team is doing here.
I agree but it would advise you to remove that before they see it lol

Also goodbye Fuel! I have never met you but I have heard of you, may you be granted safe passage wherever you go!
Who can say where the road goes? Only time :C

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

T'OC said:
Pay his donation? Grow up its for charity?

Its not very charitable forcing someone to pay money, it is absolutely disgusting what the admin team is doing here.

Some of the childish snipes and jibes made by the admin team which they have sharply edited soon after is a concern.
Fine, Then, He's perm banned? Is that what you're saying.

It's more than fair for a person who broke a rule "without dispute" to pay £6 to a good cause. I don't know his finances, I don't want to. I Know he's received enough donations to make the payment, but it's his choice.

you also posted a goodbye, so let me just enforce that "goodbye" for you.

Thanks for again derailing a "goodbye" post T'oc.

Any more posts throwing this off track WILL be suspended for 7 days.

Its his place to say goodbye, it's our, the community's Place to respect him in his decisions.

So no more messages about "fairness" or Greed, or whatever... pay him some damn respect.

Iam also willing to pay it for fuel just need the go from admins :/ 

Will miss you Buddy !!!!! Our friendship dont stop here :)  

Fuel is was like the older brother in the police for so many people, knew when to be harsh, knew when to make you learn on your own with a gentle prod, dark times when he's gone. 

I'll happily pay his donation if that's an option?
I think a lot of us would!

I would also like to pay for Fuel`s donation if it would be OK for a former admins approval because i may have never met fuel, but i have heard him as being a very popular and kind person and everyone seems to be very upset in the community because he is leaving. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back