What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was a UNMC, you always inspired me to be aggresive and stand up to things, espically the tortures ones haha. You were a true soldier pal.

Salute my friend, may you accomplish good things in the future. ;)

Long live the great leader. <3

Goodbye Sov & Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Bye Sov. Follow your dreams like this mortar gunner:

Arma+3+is+a+realistic+military+shooter+thanks+to+this_93541a_4467052.gif

Good luck with where ever you go Sov!

Maybe visit the forums sometime :) ?

Goodbye Sov, you will be sorely missed in the community.  :(

As an admin and as a quality roleplayer! 

Always a dependable person you could talk to when you have something on your mind!

Hope you find something else you love doing  :)

Sov, you helped me start map editing and for that I can not thank you enough. You helped me and I know we had a few disagreements however, I will miss you.

:(

Voltz

Sad to see you go sov, with all the help you gave me I can be more than grateful

Enjoy your life wherever you go! :)

Goodbye Sov, 

You were a great lad, and admin.

Hope you have a nice future, and like everyone else said, follow your dreams mate.

Goodbye ): 

I thank you for the few times we've met and spoken, Sov. 
I would like to wish you the best of luck.

I will miss you Sovereign, one of the funniest guys on Takistan, Farewell.

I think you're the only person on the server that made a custom face other than myself... Back when we could use them. Will be missed by a lot I'm sure. Good luck with your future.

I think it's safe to say that the whole community feels like this Sov...

**Just noticed someone else already posted this song/video but what the heck. Two great minds think a like and it's true!!**

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you will come back sometime. I always liked you as an admin... Good bye man. I wish you the best

Only got to talk to him one time before he went sad to see you go Sovereign take care buddy. Hope to see you again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back