What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fake steam login

Drizzel

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Hello,

I just received a message on the ALUK TS, containing a link to a Steam profile. Upon clicking on that link, you'll be directed to a fake steam login page.

qfFEh1T.png

fake steam login page:

Links Removed ... just incase ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful people! sometimes people try this trick to get hold of your steam items / entire steam account... my advise is never click on any links given to you out the blue even if they are from someone you know.

I tend to only click on links if the person is someone i trust and they have been online discussing something for a while (not just logged in and sent me a link)

My closest friend sent me a Trojan disguised as Photoshop xD, who can i trust? 

Both of them are banned of the TS by me, if this happens again, DO NOT CLICK IT, report it to a mentor straight away!

Both of them are banned of the TS by me, if this happens again, DO NOT CLICK IT, report it to a mentor straight away!
I would of course, but I let my brother play on my pc for most of the day. I just opened ts and saw this. @Wilco is there any way to report this site?

[SIZE=11pt]Don’t set your Windows user account to have administrator privileges. Make another user for normal usage and if you need to install a program log into the administrator account. I think they’re making this the default in Windows 10?[/SIZE]

Got a message like this on the teamspeak a few hours ago. Oh, and I fell for it.. Regretted it the instant I pressed the button. Factory reinstall here I come.

Got a message like this on the teamspeak a few hours ago. Oh, and I fell for it.. Regretted it the instant I pressed the button. Factory reinstall here I come.
Don't go straight for factory re install. Use programs such as MBAM and other scanners first. If it isn't picked up, PM me and I can link you to a forum which can help you fix it (WIlco permitting of course)

Don't go straight for factory re install. Use programs such as MBAM and other scanners first. If it isn't picked up, PM me and I can link you to a forum which can help you fix it (WIlco permitting of course)
First thing I did after I made the mistake of clicking it (after closing down the site & turning off the internet). MBAM didn't find anything and neither did Avast.

From what I can tell it's not a virus just a fake site to get you account details. But I'm not to sure.

From what I can tell it's not a virus just a fake site to get you account details. But I'm not to sure.
I actually clicked on it when it first started coming around because it looked legit its not a virus, And it only gets your steam account if you actually log on to the website using your account details.

Back