What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Export cars 🥲

Berkan21

Unlinked
With the soonTM inevitable export of all import cars a large amount of networth for a majority of players will be lost. 

Many many hours of painful grinding gone because of the massive L contract cfx signed with rockstar games. This is truly a tragic day for everyone in the FiveM community and it will be a transition we will have to get used to.

With that being said I have a suggestion that could aid during this transition without spitting all players in the face but also without breaking the economy even more.

Me personally and I imagine many others players Garage largely consists of import cars and with the inevitable export of those we will be left (if any) with just a couple cars in our garage, whilst I see that the priority currently is on emergency vehicles and their fleet imo it would be very tragic for the civilian population to just have their imports removed without any sort of compensation / exchange. 

A compensation in the form of money I’d imagine would very very difficult not only due the massive workload that would be put on staff but also with concerns of breaking the economy (even more) and a fair compensation simply not working out with vehicles that for example were 1 of 1s or not being important anymore like the Audi RS7. 

an alternative however would be offering an exchange for those that bring their import to their dealership of their choice and have it swapped with the local counter part (if possible).

the community has already worked and is still working on a list of vehicles that could replace imports with local or lore friendly vehicles so atleast on that side the dev team doesn’t need to worry about the details/data but simply making this exchange of imports for local with +/- 0 profit for both dealerships and civilian population possible.

imo that is the best way I can think of to handle this FiveM wide import crisis without putting a huge workload on staff and without ruining the economy. 

Good idea. Also if they don't have the local to swap then they should get at least stock price back for the car.

Back