What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[EXP] STK. Endrogen - RDM, Fail RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [EXP] STK. Endrogen

Time & Date this happened: approx 5AM 30/07/2015

Which Server did this happen on: 1 

Description of what happened: Basically I drove up to a dead body, picked up a gun went to get back in my truck then got shot without any RP or anything (bear in mind its a roleplay server)

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM and no RP

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: We had a brief word in sidechat but to be honest every experience i have had with this person in teamspeak has not gone well and i never manage to get a word in. I was very annoyed and didn't want to blow my top.... he clearly didn't care as his responses in sidechat show.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here http://plays.tv/video/55b9a9dc30b011ffbd

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

You picked up a weapon during a firefight, It's as simple as that.

Once you armed yourself, you're a threat to me and my gang members. You seen the man Die, and less than 20 seconds later you drive up to the body whilst we were still shooting and picked up the weapon. I don't know what else to say about that... I can't metagame names so when you pickup a weapon and you're not part of my gang you become a combatant.

So If i see a guy walking down the road with a gun I can jump out and shoot him?
Don't take it out of context. He was 20 metres away from my members within the drug dealer not down the road. The only bad RP in this situation was TIdus valuing a gun over his life, If anyone from a rebel faction was there with an illigal weapon out and in a threatening position I would've done the same thing.

I cannot metagame players, so I had no way of knowing his identiy. Picking up a weapon off a dead player less than 20 seconds after they die is hostile, the RDM rule isn't used to hide behind during gun fights and this has been stated countless times before.

Last edited by a moderator:
you're doing gun crime in a city, Cities have lots of people.

Seizing a weapon is opportunistic, saying it's not valuing life when he doesn't know where you are to begin with. If it was police, would you have instantly fired? that would of been RDM too.... 

you're doing gun crime in a city, Cities have lots of people.

Seizing a weapon is opportunistic, saying it's not valuing life when he doesn't know where you are to begin with. If it was police, would you have instantly fired? that would of been RDM too.... 
No, Because I was not in a gunfight with the police. SGT Maccas did attend towards the end and was warned to leave. 

Police can be identified by their uniform, Rebels don't wear uniforms and as such we need to make judgement calls in these situations. If I needed to wait for him to fire a shot then there is the potential that I myself would've died.  I would also like to add that Tidus knew fine well there was a gunfight as TI Fade had robbed the EXP member in the church and paid for it with his life. 

This was not a small scale fight, and the gunshots had been lighting up kavala for 5 to 10 minutes prior to the start of Tidus's footage.

Listen to the gun fight, all you hear is the clicks. not really that good for a location...

Listen to the gun fight, all you hear is the clicks. not really that good for a location...
That's what silencers are for. nether the less you can see GC Equilibrium rolling on the floor in the first few seconds of the video and then he dies. 18 seconds later Tidus goes up to his body and picks up a weapon. I was on the roof of the old bounty hunter HQ (which tidus rotated his camera to, clearly looking for the shooter),

I could not see Tidus pick up the weapon, all I seen was a man get out of the truck, wait a few seconds then take a weapon out during the middle of a firefight. It could've been anybody, and I made a fair judgment that anyone who is willing to stop in the middle of a firefight and pull out a weapon is a hostile combatant.

There isn't really much I can add to this except for the fact this is an RP server I shouldn't be shot just because I am in a rebel uniform, a hobo is just as likely to do something, I was really annoyed by the whole situation I'm not involved in the fire fight nor do I pose a threat, you can clearly see in the video I jump out the truck grab the gun then look back at my truck to get back in and.... bang I'm dead (nothing is said to me) even the man dead on the floor saw it and said wow RDM on Tidus..... An admin revived me after the situation as he thought you did wrong too. 

Just to add I really didn't like the way you spoke in side chat it was like you did not care at all.

I don't like having to report people but this ruined my night and mood.

From what I know I did not rob anyone at the drug dealer that was GC.

No, Because I was not in a gunfight with the police. SGT Maccas did attend towards the end and was warned to leave. 

Police can be identified by their uniform, Rebels don't wear uniforms and as such we need to make judgement calls in these situations. If I needed to wait for him to fire a shot then there is the potential that I myself would've died.  I would also like to add that Tidus knew fine well there was a gunfight as TI Fade had robbed the EXP member in the church and paid for it with his life. 

This was not a small scale fight, and the gunshots had been lighting up kavala for 5 to 10 minutes prior to the start of Tidus's footage.

I was there the whole time i was the only police officer online so i had to wait till everything calmed down and was forced to stay back but i was shot at for no reason if that was my warning, but i dont remember anyone giving me a warning i just stayed back.

As you can see my body is at the shop doors at 0:15 to the right

To me this just looks like they simply didn't want him to have the weapon, and thus opened fire almost instantly, I really don't think that guy looked like a threat at all and it seemed clear that he was going to get back in his car.

However if I was in your shoes there is absolutely no way I'd stop to get that weapon with gunshots coming from around the city, in fact it's a pretty idiotic thing to do.  You might as well walk around with a big target on your back. .. 

To conclude, I feel the killing was unnecessary but not unjustified... and tbh I think it's pretty bad RP to just stop in a skirmish zone to loot a high powered rifle, as someone said previously you valued a gun over your own life.

Also a dead guy on the floor that just got nailed by EXP is 90% of the time going to agree with you on an rdm claim. 

- Chin up though pal, there's plenty more guns at the blackmarket. 

To me this just looks like they simply didn't want him to have the weapon, and thus opened fire almost instantly, I really don't think that guy looked like a threat at all and it seemed clear that he was going to get back in his car.

However if I was in your shoes there is absolutely no way I'd stop to get that weapon with gunshots coming from around the city, in fact it's a pretty idiotic thing to do.  You might as well walk around with a big target on your back. .. 

To conclude, I feel the killing was unnecessary but not unjustified... and tbh I think it's pretty bad RP to just stop in a skirmish zone to loot a high powered rifle, as someone said previously you valued a gun over your own life.

Also a dead guy on the floor that just got nailed by EXP is 90% of the time going to agree with you on an rdm claim. 

I don't know who you are or what you have to do with the situation but... I was still shot without RP simple as that.

To me this just looks like..

the so manieth guy who thinks his opinion on a report a player section actually matters.. which it does not. This section is only for the people involved and the admins. The report a player rules can be found here.

In accordance with the above a warning point has been issued.

Banned. Just because you are having a fight does not turn kavala into a "fire fight zone". You say he risked his life for a weapon on the main street of kavala witch any guy would do, but maybe you should risk the cost of a new weapon for better rp.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back