What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

eXile (Action: Ban issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyone

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): =BAD= Exile, CnC Cautioner

Description of what happened: SGT Commando and I stopped one for drug running in Kavala, and we just finished processing him, and then a black hatchback drives up, and we runs to our car to use the ANPR on him, and see's that both owners are wanted, so we wanted to pull the car over to talk to him, instead we get shot to peaces, no RP involved

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: "I had drugs on me" from Exile

Value of item/money lost: N/A

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycg1GMi8auY&list=UURk_USjCfKiOOKeS5pH0jTQ

Last edited by a moderator:
How is that me exploiting the drug rule mate , . I happily got out the car too talk and have a bit of role play .I fired no shots . In fact I didn't even have a weapon Exile chose too shoot you on his own accord.i had already finished my drug runs.so why am I even being mentioned .yeah I play with exile from time too time.i am not in control of his actions . But just too confirm he did have drugs on his person . I was merely driving around for a bit of distraction.

they were wanted for drug tracking so you might aswell know that they have drugs on them ? 

Doesnt take a geniuse to think that.

Don't get mad because we shot you dude...

Move on.

Jeez whats with everyone reporting everyone lately ? There won't be any people left soon lol

EDIT: No you didnt taze me, wrong video haha.

Don't get mad because we shot you dude...

Move on.

Jeez whats with everyone reporting everyone lately ? There won't be any people left soon lol

EDIT: No you didnt taze me, wrong video haha.
We want to get rid of the rdming scum that you are mate. 

We want to get rid of the rdming scum that you are mate. 
We ? You are already a ban in process. I'll be still on here, because I play by the rules, and get rid of scum like you. Stop posting on all threads and go play cod you faggot.

The reason i have put this report up, is because you kill us without any RP, we wasn't a threat to your drug dealing, so you just used that as an excuse to kill us, wich is exploiting the rule regarding "defending my drugs" rule.

I accept what you're saying cautioner, but for me you still tried to get our attention, wich led to exile killing us for no other reason than to brag about killing to cops.

don't even try to say anything else to me, you posted your opinion, and all the comments just make the report go lost.

How did you know he was wanted for drug dealing before getting in the car and checking with the ANPR?

But for the video here, if cops stop outside the curch, its really tempting to just shoot them and have a clear way for selling the drugs.

Whenever i do drug run and see cops outside the curch, ill shoot just like in this video, to clear the streets and make my drug run easier.

the rule specificly says that if the cops are heading towards you you may open fire.. in this case they was moving away from exile.. so yeah in my eyes he is RDM'ing big time. the fact that he is being a dick about it here in the threat after is not realy helping him either is it?

the rule specificly says that if the cops are heading towards you you may open fire.. in this case they was moving away from exile.. so yeah in my eyes he is RDM'ing big time. the fact that he is being a dick about it here in the threat after is not realy helping him either is it?
The stupidity is high in this one.

No rules were broken in this video. I agree I could have roleplayed a little better and shall improve. So for that I am sorry police officers involved, but nothing was against the rules. I did have drugs, and felt threatened.

Thanks for understanding.

-eX

you weren't really there, so how were you threatened, infact, you had more opportunity to sell the drugs as the officers were busy.... 

you weren't really there, so how were you threatened, infact, you had more opportunity to sell the drugs as the officers were busy....
Spot on, if you had used common sense you would have continued the drugs mission without having to discharge a single round. But then again, it's not about selling drugs is it? It's about abusing the rule to kill.

Hey I didn't break any rule in this engagement. If you don't like the rules, take it up with the administrators, not me.

I could have sold them and risked being caught with all the money after, or I could have neutralized them which is what I did, and sold them in peace. Both within the rules.

Nothing else to discuss here.

Translating into "I didn't break the rules, so who cares?". Ultimate admittance.

Translating into "I didn't break the rules, so who cares?". Ultimate admittance.
As I said before I will do my best to improve my roleplay in such situations and apologize if I upset someone so deep that they felt the need to post this. But at the end of the day I didn't break any rules so give me a break? And it's not like you lost anything anyway, all your gear is free whats the moaning about :)

We ? You are already a ban in process. I'll be still on here, because I play by the rules, and get rid of scum like you. Stop posting on all threads and go play cod you faggot.
Lol i got the child mad again. Today is gonna be a great day. 

The kid just rdms and then has all of his boyfriends to post on the threads that he did nothing wrong. So he won't get banned since the more they cry the more no one wants to listen to the truth. Someone ban exile ffs he's n rdming child who doesn't follow the rules. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back