What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Everything has an expiration date I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmen

I like boats
Unlinked
Today I've taken the decision of leaving.

In my nearly 2½ year of being here I've seen many come, I've seen many go, and I've made alot of friends. But, in recent times, I can't feel myself as part of the community anymore. I don't play on the servers, and my activity on the forums is decreasing rapidly. I just simply don't know anyone here anymore. So with those words, I'm gonna pack up all my trash, and head towards new adventures.

I would like to say a massive thanks to the Management, Staff, Support & Dev team, for all their furious effort and the time they invest in the community.

I won't tag anyone, I love you guys <3 (You know who you are)

You will always be my little forum warrior! 

👋

Good luck with your Osu - I still don't know what it is, but I know you like it 😁

Damn, I remember you from the days I started here! Good luck to your future man! 

If you decide to come back we will be here *hopefully* :)

I'll miss our protection and definitely-not-RDM-suggestions when playing as Aegis, that was one of the most fun times I had with you @Lemmeneven if you did always crash the chopper and make me lose my gear <3

Good luck with the future lemmen, Dont be a stranger, I will miss you! 

I expected a fucking tag you little prick.

Lots of love Lemmen, I hope to keep seeing those great drunk snapchats with captions I don't understand because of my ignorance with learning new languages.

We will still abuse Feather's nest.

Bae.

Really sad to see you leaving :c Had some great times with you lemmen 'back in the day', love you <3

-hatch

NOO not the weeb!

Been nice knowing you mate, shame you feel separated...

(you better be back soon)

I don't know who you are, but I hope you'll find happiness in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back