What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Event in Pictures

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Thank you to all who attended the Saturday night events, I was really impressed with the level of RP throughout the treasure hunt, from both players and actors alike. I'd love to do something like this again, so please post any feedback, comments, or praise for anyone who attended. I know I missed a lot of funny stuff going on because I was busy running the show, so please, regale me with tales of your adventure!

So for those of you who couldn't attend, here is a brief rundown of what you missed out on. Sadly I can only give screenshots, I was an idiot and didn't check my software was recording the right channels... So instead of muted video, enjoy these shots!

The night began out after a shaky start setting up (server crashed just as we finished, had to set up twice), and everyone was instructed to make their way to 'the bowl' for the Red Sparrows air display. Thanks to Greg, Remix, Crumble, Alexim and Connal for taking time out to practice and perform for the event.

8wJa2O6.jpg

VAbigzG.jpg

PRIySTy.jpg

vNPvJu9.jpg

A8LIwYZ.jpg

jdVCNLD.jpg

univZPd.jpg

Naturally, it wouldn't be an ALUK event without an Ifrit Derby or two, so we had 3. Even when striders were introduced one very able Ifrit driver came out on top! Congratulations guys! (Prizes should be in bank accounts by now, message me if I missed someone out.)

IUVxnK8.jpg

yuHG410.jpg

FwPWDzW.jpg

xfPnC6P.jpg

IzaODYK.jpg

uS8WrSC.jpg

uG86ru4.jpg

What explosive fun. Of course during this I was hiding in the safety of the VIP area, with the other VIP chums. Well done Junior for acting as bouncer and making sure no hobos get to the good seats.

1CvIsYw.jpg

Once the ifrits were safely crushed, the main event started with a poetic clue, that in theory would lead people to the Sand mine to meet the first actor.

-Cpl. James, AKA Fuel, was the hardened rebel that was meant  to be so confrontational you would all shoot him in the face. Alas, you all want to RP too much, and the poor guy never did get shot (I think). Quick thinking fuel managed very well though, and despite not being shot as much as I'd like, still managed to leak out the info to keep people on track.

px3gMju.jpg

YhYzB0E.jpg

After 'killing' fuel, his clue of frogs legs should lead eventually to Ramseys Kitchen, where you would be met by the wonderful Chef Rosbeef, played by Edgar Ville. The original plan was for you to have to impress him with a culinary delight of your own creation. In the end I think he settled for whatever scraps you could bring to his poorly stocked kitchen. Once you please the Chef, he would point you towards Kavala, where we meet a dirty cop.

trR5WiF.jpg

n6MyFBW.jpg

The hate filled INS Conner Merlin, played by himself, was found in Kavala HQ. Once the front desk PC had been paid off (Thanks INS Archie), he would take you to the Inspector. INS Conner offered to share information on the gold, if you managed to kill a resident hobo in a discreet manor, preferably making it look like an accident.. Many tried. Not many succeeded. Poor Steve (played by Samuel Thompson) spent his whole night being kidnapped, beaten, forced to smoke cannabis, tied up, thrown off castles, and even killed once or twice. Usually there was a line of people just waiting for their turn with him. Poor Steve..

On completion to a satisfactory degree, Conner would slip you a bag of coke that would enable you to talk with the next Character.

FMLgOL0.jpg

NbysHP2.jpg

6oJ0wZ7.jpg

uJtUSoW.jpg

Only a few managed to get past this stage. Those that did were directed to the Altis HMP, where they were greeted with this sight.

kTzsJHF.jpg

This is the unnamed criminally insane couple, portrayed by Arrogant Bread and . Spending a lengthy sentence inside after Mr. Bullion locked them up, they have done nothing but seek revenge ever since. Despite being armed to the teeth and clearly able to escape (and destroy) the prison, these chaps stayed put as they are just that insane. However, once people started swinging by they couldn't help but start making demands in exchange for information. Tonight they felt like stealing Mr. Buillions Gold Offroads, and blowing them up. 

g1jq5Db.jpg

If this final task was completed well enough, coords were given for the final location. Where we meet..... Albert.

RQP5nKQ.jpg

So you've just spent two hours in RP, you've been threatened, had to restock a kitchen, kill a hobo, steal a car, and travel all over the map. Only to be presented with our kindly old Albert, expertly played by Alexim. He's more than happy to help you secure the gold, but due to advanced dementia has some trouble remembering where he left it... He doesn't want you to do anything, he doesn't need information or unimportant tasks. He just want's to remember. As far as I know only a handful of people made it this far legitimately. After a bit of stalling and more brilliant RP, I give in and allow Albert to give up the gold, safely hidden in the cave.

uOYgNDW.jpg

Oh wait, no, it wasn't this cave... Where did I put it? Would you like a cup of tea? ...Where am I?...

H02i4lw.jpg

4sAern4.jpg

And so Terom and Lenny finally made it to the treasure. An unlikely team - one half LCN, the other APD. Whatever the logic, this worked out well for both parties. Both delivered great RP, and both completed every challenge as asked. Well done guys, and in fact all involved, I hope you had as much fun taking part as I had making this up.

Finally, to those who were a little more sneeky and perhaps found the cave without following clues... When I ask you to leave the cave, do'nt respond with "Technically I'm not in the cav....."

a8orM7F.jpg

For all those who are wandering what happens when you say "Technically I'm not in the cave...". The answer is this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow great work nice photos as well@DainMK sounds hilarious! love the story of the treasure hunt! 

and well done to everyone involved!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back